8.7

1. Aug 25, 2010
    In a word-bonkers. Not just a game maker, but the chance to take the mick out of anyone (provided your stylus skills are up to it) with plenty of modes and downloads to keep you playing. Bored on a train/bus/car? Make a game where said train/bus/car/U.F.O flies through planets, zapping aliens and anyone who gets on your nerves. Dangerously addictive, too.
  2. Oct 8, 2010
    This game is amazing. Even if you have zero creativity, you can still edit the existing games, changing, for example, a balloon-popping game into a flying monkey-shooting game. There is no end to the content, especially if you have many friends with the game to share over wifi. It has it's limits, but within those, your creativity is pushed to ITS limits. This game is awesome.
  3. Oct 18, 2011
    its either hit or total utter fail 500billion miles away, but for meh its a definite hit, getting an almost perfect score of 96%, simply one of the best ds games, and you can make a mini elite beat agents!
  4. Dec 20, 2012
    This game would be considered, in my opinion, almost perfect. The main idea in this game is to create your own minigames, there are even rewards for your efforts. There are also quite a few pre-installed minigames in it as well. The only parts to this game that I don't like are: 1-Orbulon's number sliding puzzle 2-slightly limited for certain aspects when creating minigames (mainly how much actions you can make). Overall 8.7/10 Collapse
  5. Nov 8, 2013
    I don't know how to describe how awesome this game is, but I've made over 150 microgames, and I've made tons of music compositions and comics too. Buy this is you want to make microgames, and if you're a creative person. Nintendo made a track of pure gold.
  6. Dec 20, 2012

1. Your enjoyment of WarioWare: D.I.Y. will really be dependent on what kind of a gamer you are. If you are playing this just for the games, you'll be pretty disappointed.
  2. Another effortless piece of cleverness, another modest marvel.
  3. For anyone interested in game or music design, this lets you be creative in a new way. Superb. [May 2010, p.78]