Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever II Game Boy Advance

4.8

1. GerardH.
    Apr 25, 2004
    Though the game looks like an old MS-DOS PC game, it's nice to play and the sound is great. The levels have a great diversity and the weapons look very nice too. But I don't want to rate this game to high because I've seen better.
  2. SeriousDuke(GBAFPSexpert)
    Jul 7, 2004
    Ballistic: Ecks Vs. Sever is the sixth best FPS for GBA, and the 7th released for the system. I was somewhat disappointed by this title because of how good the original was. The original set such a high bar that it was so hard to topple. Ballistic: Ecks Vs. Sever in my opinion doesn't topple the high bar that the origial set so high. However, everything in this title has improved. Ballistic: Ecks Vs. Sever is the sixth best FPS for GBA, and the 7th released for the system. I was somewhat disappointed by this title because of how good the original was. The original set such a high bar that it was so hard to topple. Ballistic: Ecks Vs. Sever in my opinion doesn't topple the high bar that the origial set so high. However, everything in this title has improved. The weapon sounds are more realistic and the graphics are improved but the original had a better story, a better array of weapons, and levels that linked Ecks and Sever together. In Ballistic: Ecks Vs. Sever Ecks fights in the US while Sever takes the battle to the Middle East. The game does not live up to it's title. The game is definitly ballistic but Ecks and Sever aren't versus each other at all. This game is not as good as the first but is far better than the movie. Sever-al people will be talking about this Ecks-ellent game for a while but it just doesn't take the cake from it's predecessor. Expand
  3. Jun 6, 2016
    You could say that this game did a LOT better than the movie, but saying that in public makes moviegoers laugh at you, but don't believe them. Despite that, it failed to get a positive score.

#43 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2002

1. Another solid FPS GBA game that has great multiplayer modes and twenty-two intense and varied levels.
    Improves on the original game in every way.
  3. Avoids the action overdose that plagued the film and manages to put up a solid but not incredible first person shooter experience.