8.6

1. PaulH.
    Aug 16, 2005
    The best of the classic Nes series.
  2. Jan 17, 2014
    Super Mario Bros is one of fun games that i have played and a grate classic game for snes wii 3ds and more this game has brought joy to me and i wish that had grew up during the nes era
    the game would be cool if it had a save point were you don't have start over but besides that this is still a game to enjoy
  3. RobertA.
    Jul 12, 2004
    I already own about 10 of these for the nes. but i just had to buy it for the gba. i was going to sell it new. but it was calling to me to open it and play. good thing i did. it's great, you can take it anywhere.
  4. Dec 30, 2012
    To say this is not the most important gam ever created would be foolish. Not only is it fun, but it single handedly revitalized the video game industry after the crash of 1983.
  5. Oct 1, 2012
    Super Mario Bros was the first console game I've played as kid, there's not much to say,best game.
    I remember that there was duck haunt, bundled, and every time I sat close to the TV with the gun to win; i was such a cheater haha..
  6. Oct 23, 2015
    I Wish this didn't exist... JUST KIDDING! this game is fun. it is.
    The only problem is that Nintendo aparentally doesn't know how to make sequels for it
    and now, its being PRAISED!
    Call of Duty does the same....everyone hates on it. But its still fun, a fact that we cannot ignore.
    but then Mario gets praised like THE ONLY GAME. THE ONE AND ONLY. for **** sake, sometimes Gaming just ****s up.
  7. Jun 13, 2014
    When I saw this on amazon I cried with joy, my first game, reborn, the smaller screen is a small price to pay for me to re-enter my first ever game, and after all this time prove that my skiils as a gamer are diminished because I can't complete it anymore.
  8. May 13, 2015
    This is the game that started everything. And, as always, it's incredible. It still holds up today as the most famous and important video game ever. The best in the Classic NES series, the game set the standards for all 2D platformers.
  9. Sep 2, 2016
    Not only you can play the first super mario bros on PC, NES, or gamecube, you can play it on an amazing handheld and with amazing gameplay! But toad gave me the finger...
  10. Sep 1, 2016
    O melhor jogo do mario para mim, divertido e bonito, e no gba fica ainda melhor ja que voce pode levar para aonde for, jogo classico, acho que todos deveriam jogar
  11. Nov 10, 2016
    This a great game for those who are into old school gaming but don't have the appropriate console to play the original. There is nothing new about this version from the original. A great new classic! 9/10.
  12. Sep 1, 2017
    it's not the version that I want to talk about, but... The latest time I played this game was two years ago on my phone with an external controller, and I enjoyed like when I play it 20 or 25 years ago!

#12 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2004
#13 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2004

1. Super Mario Bros. was, is, and always will be a gaming masterpiece. Its oft imitated, yet rarely equaled combination of gameplay responsiveness, superb level design and visual flourish, combined with that special loving touch that only Miyamoto seems able to wield, makes it one of those rare games that seems to transcend time.
  2. For purists, this is the cream of the crop in retro goodness. [June 2004, p.138]
  3. Pocket Games
    This is it, the game that brought video games in America back from the dead. [Summer 2004, p.15]