7.7

1. Dec 12, 2013
    Wow, I'm in flipping college and I can't get enough of this game. Story-wise its pretty bland, but then again its designed for kids. But looking for something to play just when you're bored and looking to pass the time? Pick this up. The controls are basic and easy to understand, the goal is simple, and there are several different genres of games packed into it. You move from platforming to puzzle solving and even some kart racing levels. Not only will it keep you entertained for a pretty decent amount of time, but the replay value is incredible. This is a game that you can come back to at any time and still have a great deal of fun no matter what age you are. Expand
  2. Nov 9, 2011
    It is too short and easy for me. The gameplay seems rushed and I did not find many reasons to enjoy it. You should look elsewhere for a fun Game Boy Advance game.
  3. Mar 13, 2011
    this game is fun because you can shoot monkeys and destroy a crane i highly recommend this game because it is fun shooting monkey on lilo and stitch but the people that made this game should of not had it E for everone it hould be a teen thing not a everyone thing
  4. Nov 9, 2011

1. For the older audience out there, Lilo & Stitch 2 is a pass, even if you love the franchise or platform games... there are simply better ones available. But for the kiddies who adore everything Disney puts out, this is a surprisingly well done and deep title that will keep them coming back, with varied gameplay, and of course all those loveable, quirky characters.
  2. Shoot 'em up Heaven, puzzle-solving torture. Despite its flaws, Lilo & Stitch 2 is guaranteed to entertain its target audience.
  3. An okay platformer that left me ambivalent. For all of the things it does, it is too short and easy. It could be far worse, and it is certainly better than expected. The game is simply of mediocre quality.