Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku Game Boy Advance

6.9

Jun 24, 2003
    This game is awesome! I don't understand all the bad reviews, this game is one of the best dbz games ever and I've played all the Japanese imports, Legacy of Goku is 1000 times better than those.
  2. SamuelA.
    Dec 7, 2002
    Amazing! I'm glad to have fought off the "nah, it will disappoint me" feeling.
  3. BillyT.
    Sep 17, 2002
    It was a pretty good game, despite the short gameplay.
  4. BryanM.
    Dec 4, 2007
    Great game and the graphics are not that bad and what do you mean can he be anymore orange? he looked fine to me! the controls are very good in this game and seems like a great game over all I have not totally beatin it yet but I can say that this one is way more better then number 2.
  5. JonoE.
    Nov 16, 2002
    Its 1 of the bests games out 4 the GBA.
  6. KelvinV.
    Dec 23, 2002
    It is great and everthing but, did you beat the legacy of goku yet if you did can you help me out with somthing. You know planet namik with the three ballz the red, blue, and green ballz were is the green one at. please tell me if you know. e-mail me back were is the green one is at. My screen name is ShineStone2002 Thanks!
  7. WarrenB.
    Nov 29, 2003
    Legacy of Goku is fun.I watch DBZ all the time, and I want to get the Legacy of Goku 2.
  8. dbzcube3000
    Sep 20, 2002
    It is very hard to play. and really short but other wise it is great.

#8 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2002
#9 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2002

1. Game Informer
    This title's adherence to both the substance and sytle of the show are what kept me playing it - and I'm not even a fan. [May 2002, p.88]
  2. It’s like that delicious piece of cake you receive at a party; scrumptious but anything but filling. Such is this, short indeed but an enjoyable experience while it lasts.
  3. I was frustrated by its slow, aggravating gameplay, but I still enjoyed it enough to keep playing and I hated to see it end.