Mario Kart Super Circuit Game Boy Advance

8.2

1. Sep 3, 2013
    Mario Kart Super Circuit feels like a buggy mess and it goes on for 10 cups making it by far the longest and (at least in my opinion) worst Mario Kart game.
  2. Nov 14, 2015
    There is absolutely nothing good about this stupid game. The tracks are lame, the controls are messy and very hard to control, characters have nothing special because they suck and the music is simply horrible. Overall this game is a monstrosity to the gameboy and not even worth a rent.
  3. May 12, 2014
    This is the worst of the Mario Kart Games. The graphics suck, it's so hard to steer, and I hate that there's a limited number of retries for the Grand Prix.
  4. Dec 3, 2014
    I mean, there are good courses... to remake on newer consoles....

The game's controls are slippery, and the graphics are horrible. The Game Boy Advance sets this game back far. Don't play it unless you're a hardcore Mario Kart fan.
  5. Aug 11, 2015
    Am I playing the same game as everyone else? I am? Why's this so overrated?
    It feels clunky, the sounds are weird, handling is awkward, what's so amazing about this???
    Easily the worst game in the series. People are giving this trash TENS.
    I gave this game extra points because it's a Mario Kart game.

#2 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2001
#10 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2001

1. One of the most ingenious games ever to come from the Nintendo stable.
  2. If you play this game over and over like I did, then you will find something new and challenging each and every time you plug it in.
  3. Fortunately, although the naming scheme has strayed from tradition, the gameplay is exactly what you expect of Mario Kart.