Mario Party Advance Game Boy Advance

5.3

1. May 17, 2011
    Mario Party Advance was the first Portable Mario Party game to be released and it fails. Reasons are because repetitive Mini games, stupid questions to answer and a horrible single player mode Plus there is no Multiplayer mode whatsoever. In the single player mode to move it costs one of your lives. Really? If you want a better Mario Party on the go. PLEASE get Mario Party DS instead.
  2. May 23, 2015
    This game is mediocre at best. The first portable Mario Party game. It is also my least favourite in the series. The graphics are okay. The character selection is fine. The quality is terrible. The boards are okay. This is a mediocre game and I recommend you stay away from it. You can buy this if you like the gameplay. If not, buy Mario Party 9 instead.
  3. May 11, 2015
    I remember getting this back in the day. It was awful. It's not even a Mario Party. Not sure why anyone could give this over a 3 at most. It made no sense. First there is no multiplayer; which, why would you call something a "party" if you're alone. Next, the single player is just awful. You use a life to roll and the "quests" are stupid. The things you do had no reason of being done. TheI remember getting this back in the day. It was awful. It's not even a Mario Party. Not sure why anyone could give this over a 3 at most. It made no sense. First there is no multiplayer; which, why would you call something a "party" if you're alone. Next, the single player is just awful. You use a life to roll and the "quests" are stupid. The things you do had no reason of being done. The mini games were short and some of the worst in the series. I understand that the GBA had hardware on par with the SNES but you could at least have included a link cable setting. This just kinda felt thrown together in a hurry. It just should've never been made. It's one of those abominations, like ET was during its time. Expand
  4. Jan 29, 2016
    Meh, it's horrible! I tried it only once, and got bored at the first 20 Minutes. It makes no sense, It's Game Play is horrible, just not a game I'd recommend.
  5. Jul 3, 2016
    Minigames are boring I mean REALLY boring. The game is so complex and so out of mario party I don't get why people even like this game. The game is not fun at all and the controls are poorly used and anyways this game is worse than Island Tour.

#9 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2005

1. Weekly Famitsu
    7 / 7 / 7 / 6 - 27 [Jan 2005]
  2. The focus on creating a "game" out of the franchise is commendable and makes for a worthwhile purchase if you're a GBA owner looking for something to keep you busy on the bus.
  3. AceGamez
    The GBA just isn't suitable for a party game the nature of how Mario Party is supposed to be, however the DS, equipped with wireless and forthcoming online play, is a whole different story.