Medal of Honor Underground Game Boy Advance

1.7

Overwhelming dislike- based on 11 Ratings

1. SeriousDuke(GBAFPSexpert)
    Jul 7, 2004
    Medal of Honor: Underground is the eleventh best (second to the worst) FPS for GBA and the ninth released for the system. Medal of Honor: Underground looked promising for the GBA because the PS One version was so good. When I turned on the game I thought it wasn't so bad. Cut me some slack, I'm only reading the mission briefing! After I was done reading, the game started. What Medal of Honor: Underground is the eleventh best (second to the worst) FPS for GBA and the ninth released for the system. Medal of Honor: Underground looked promising for the GBA because the PS One version was so good. When I turned on the game I thought it wasn't so bad. Cut me some slack, I'm only reading the mission briefing! After I was done reading, the game started. What the heck am I looking at? These graphics are horrible, some of the worst I've seen on GBA. I liked how the other reviewer worded it, It was like sticking a turd in your Game Boy cartridge slot and flipping the on switch! That's pretty much the only way I can describe how bad the graphics are! After a while you get used to the chunky graphics and sluggish control and realize, okay, it's not that bad. The game features a good story, neat cut-scenes and varied objectives. This gives it more depth than the garden-variety shooter, ahem . . . Doom. This is definitly one of the worst FPSs for the GBA. Beware of the graphics! Expand
  2. Alex
    Nov 20, 2003
    playing this game is like sticking a chunk of turd into your GBA. i could pull a better game from where the sun dont shine.
  3. LandorferHagenth:)
    Apr 18, 2003
    Sh*ttiest game I'v ever player. Sorry, but it's true. Enemys make stupid comments and its full of bugs and bad textures. Can you belive it... I bought it for 64 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! boy... was I dissapointed. The game has only it's name :(
  4. NorisM.
    Jun 23, 2004
    Its fun. the graphics arnt the best, but if i wanted good graphics, i would put my xbox in my car. it is a fun portable game.
  5. RockmanSnake
    Jul 21, 2004
    This might be in the Medal of Honor game series, but this piece of crap is a dishonor to the franchise! The graphics suck! The environments are barely navigable, the people look like thin, pixelated tootpicks with clothes, limbs, and guns! It's hard, overall, as well, since you always get shot and its hard to get around to complete the boring objectives. It has a mind-numbingly slow This might be in the Medal of Honor game series, but this piece of crap is a dishonor to the franchise! The graphics suck! The environments are barely navigable, the people look like thin, pixelated tootpicks with clothes, limbs, and guns! It's hard, overall, as well, since you always get shot and its hard to get around to complete the boring objectives. It has a mind-numbingly slow framerate! When I purchased the game, I was expecting MoH gameplay, but it's practically (if not literally) gone now! Buy DooM and DooM II GBA instead. MoH Underground GBA sucks--'nuff said!! Expand
  6. Guy
    Apr 17, 2007
    For a while, I thought that the rocking PS one version could finally fit into a portable, convinient GBA, how wrong I was. The graphics aren't only terrible, but you can't even see where you're going! It's just a pathetic ripoff from the original.
  7. Edu
    Dec 3, 2002
    It's full of bugs and very slow, actually the baddest FPS game...maybe the baddest game for GBA.
  8. Dec 14, 2016
    Even though this isn't the very worst game I ever played, this is the most garbage GBA game of all time.

For one, you won't know what you are looking at, because the graphics are so terrible that it looks like it only took a month to make. The maps are bland. Framerate, oh god, this game runs like crap, and because it runs so bad, they made it so that you lock on on an enemy front of you.

Gameplay is nightmarish. The controls are terrible. In fact, so bad that it's almost unplayable. B is to interact AND shoot. WHY? Even some objectives are broken, making it impossible to continue.

Sound effects, let me say, sound like that they just found random sound effect recordings, and putted them in the game. The voice acting in gameplay is god awful.

This is one of the worst GBA games of all time.

1. The graphics are bad, and they definitely kick the game down a couple of pegs.
  2. netjak
    A sub-average game, thanks to the awful graphics and interface limitations of the handheld console.
  3. Nintendo Power