Metroid Fusion Game Boy Advance
9.2

1. AlexK.
    Jan 2, 2003
    It is one of the finest Metroid games around, but I wish to see Samus on a planet again with her old ship too and with out the X parasyte on the planet. Otherwise its a great game I gave it a 10. It has awesome stuff.
  2. MarkG.
    Mar 31, 2003
    It's the SH!T
  5. ChuckK.
    Mar 19, 2004
    Great pacing, control, story, gameplay. can be a little tough to figure out at times, but it's worth the effort. no complaints.
  6. RobertA.
    Apr 6, 2004
    Can you hear that. that sounds good. really good. best sound ever.
  7. ChristopherG.
    Jul 30, 2005
    I think, thats the best game for GBA.
  8. MarioG.
    Feb 27, 2003
    It's a super Game!!!!!!!
  9. DylanW.
    Feb 8, 2004
    This is a great game with plenty of challenges, in every way this game is greatand extremely fun. And if you just play for cool abilities, the new abilities in this are eye-popping. BUY IT NOW IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT! YOU WILL LOVE IT!
  10. JoeS.
    Mar 19, 2004
    What the hell are you doing?! Turn off your computer and Buy This game NOW. If you don't hav a GBA buy GBA then buy this game!!!!!
  11. JaysonC-B
    Mar 20, 2004
    Great Game ^^.
  12. CloudStrife
    Apr 15, 2005
    Come on Ian W. you cannot RATE A GAME wit a 1!! Any game at least must take a 3. Come on dont be so low. I love the game.
  13. AndrewC.
    Feb 7, 2007
    Metroid Fusion is, without a doubt, the very best 2D Metroid game out there. Remember Super Metroid? Forget about it. Everything good about that game is here, but PERFECT. Perfect controls, visuals, sound, length, story, weapons, variety, and...well, everything. I have played this game through at least six times already, and I plan to go again. GET IT NOW!
  14. DivineStorm
    Jul 11, 2008
    An incredible game! Actually better than zero mission, because this game has a much deeper storyline and is three times longer than zero mission! Also beautiful graphics and gameplay.
  15. GregJ.
    Dec 19, 2002
    This game is a must buy. if you're a metroid fan this is a must have it brings back the classic metroid into a funfilled GBA game with better graphics. BEST GAME OUT THERE I THINK!!!
  16. JonS.
    Dec 7, 2002
    Amazing! Even the toughest Metroid fans like myself will be very satisfied.
  17. Sourgorilla
    Aug 17, 2003
    Great gam but can't get past sector five, no way out.
  18. NickW.
    Apr 22, 2004
    Great sound,graphics, and story.
  19. Jarek
    Dec 28, 2006
    It's very interesting game with great graphic, story, and sound. I like this game since I saw first time it, this is no easy, but no hard game. The difficult is medium and I think Nintendo can continue creating games with this story
  20. J3
    May 31, 2006
    An amazing game. Sure it is a bit short and it tells you everything you have to do, but there are many hidden items that are hard to find and harder to get. To really beat this game, you must beat it with all the items in under 6 and a half hours. This gives you a harder and better ending. Which is challenging to most players. The good thing about the co iving you orders is that it is An amazing game. Sure it is a bit short and it tells you everything you have to do, but there are many hidden items that are hard to find and harder to get. To really beat this game, you must beat it with all the items in under 6 and a half hours. This gives you a harder and better ending. Which is challenging to most players. The good thing about the co iving you orders is that it is very clear where you have to go but it provides challenges on how to get there, and if you arent careful, the first few times you will need to watch carefully to beat the bosses as some(like the spider) can take out three life bars in one hit, and will continuously hit you if you don't know how to evade it. Expand
  21. MinceMeat
    Nov 14, 2005
    Interesting storyline, highly recommended
  22. May 27, 2013
    Metroid Fusion is a near perfect 2D adventure game. The controls are pinpoint precise, the music and sound design are excellent and the famous atmosphere of the Metroid series has been carried over exactly. The difficulty is just about right too. There are some challenging bosses to be dealt with (namely the SA-X chase sequence and Nightmare) but nothing feels over-the-top unlike MetroidMetroid Fusion is a near perfect 2D adventure game. The controls are pinpoint precise, the music and sound design are excellent and the famous atmosphere of the Metroid series has been carried over exactly. The difficulty is just about right too. There are some challenging bosses to be dealt with (namely the SA-X chase sequence and Nightmare) but nothing feels over-the-top unlike Metroid Prime 2. the level design is fantastic too. Due to the game's more plot heavy nature, you've always got an objective to take care of. This makes the game more accessible than previous Metroid games. That said, the game still gives you more than enough exploration to do and parts like the AQA labyrinth will have you scratching your head and begging for a guide! Basically speaking, I love Metroid Fusion. It's one of my favorite 2D games of all time and a worthy successor to legendary Super Metroid. Expand
  23. Apr 5, 2012
    A masterpiece. An epic return to Samus, nice GBA graphics, the plot is very good indeed and hard difficulty... I loved this game when I was a child, and still loving it now.
  24. Feb 17, 2013
    I don't really care if this Metroid title is more linear than previous titles or that someone might not like Samus Aran's new look. The gameplay mechanics are solid, the atmosphere is eerie and the story is interesting. There's a reason critics have rated it highly.
  25. Nov 4, 2011
    If you're a fan of the Metroid series as well as a game hobbyist, this is a fine addition to any collection. With the large map exploration and item hunting people have come to expect of the series, you will have many fun hours to come with this game.
  26. May 14, 2013
    Metroid Fusion is not only my favorite metroid game but one of my favorite games in general. Now most people write this game off due to it's linear approach because most metroid games pride themselves in being non linear. But Metroid Fusion decides to go linear and it actually works for this game. its also quite a lengthy game too. PLEASE pick this game up I just can't do it justice.
  27. May 22, 2013
    Metroid Fusion is a great game. The graphics, controls and music are excellent in the game and these are things that I have come to expect in the Metroid series.
  28. Feb 4, 2014
    My first Metroid and it was a great experience! Such great mix of exploring, adventure and action in 2D that was just amazing for that time. The bosses were really unique and challenging. That is for sure a must-buy.
  29. Nov 5, 2014
    Some people seem to think the game is too linear, but to find all the items I can guarantee you will be fumbling around for hours. I personally think it's a great balance of story and exploration. I think the gameplay and level designed has been refined from Super Metroid (which is a great game as well, don't get me wrong). This is probably my favorite Metroid game so far.

1. Perhaps the only niggle that you can level at Metroid Fusion, is that the focus on strong story telling reduces the exploration aspect, an area that the Metroid series is virtually unrivalled in.
  2. While the gameplay is faster, and more responsive than ever before, MF manages to feel even more claustophobic than in the past. That's a good thing. [Feb 2003, p.75]
  3. My favourite 2D Metroid yet... [and] the best platform adventure the GBA has.