Need for Speed Underground Game Boy Advance

8.3

1. Nov 23, 2015
    The game is just amazing. I love play this game. For me this game is amazing ! Nothing more to comment because this game is amazing ! I rate this 10/10
  2. Jul 11, 2012
    This is the worst NFS I ever seen! Only it's musics are great, the others are nearly crap. Not bad (but not good) graphics, no physics, **** cars, bad controlling, almost always the same "tracks", no cops (why is it underground, hmm?), very irritating traffic, bad and cheating AI. This is the NFS:U.
  3. Wongit
    May 16, 2004
    This game started out great but gradually got repetitive and slightly annoying. The graphics are good but sometimes you cant see the cars ahead of you and that really does suck when your winning a race and you hit something you couldnt see until the last minute. Music is the one of the best for GBA but the screaching of the tires sucks. Its an okay game cuz of customizations, get it used.
  4. Doombringer
    Apr 14, 2004
    lol ever tried v rally 3 gba? looks a lot better and you can actually SEE where your driving lol.
  5. DanielC.
    Mar 26, 2004
    The guy who said it has bad graphics probably has a fake or cheap kind of gameboy advance cuz this game is the best! Great cars and graphics!
  6. Alvin
    Mar 14, 2004
    Wow!!! This game is really NICE!!! Cooooooooool......
  7. BillB.
    Mar 10, 2004
    Cool.
  8. Zach
    Feb 19, 2004
    I think eddie is whack the graphics are great even when you use nitro.
  9. MartinP.
    Feb 10, 2004
    Love the game.. love the cars...
  10. AgeB.
    Jan 20, 2004
    The gameplay is not even close to being matched by any other current GBA racing title. Yes, the graphics are a bit blocky and jaggy. But i have compared the graphics to the PSX game GT-2 and have now relised that the graphics are very similar. The fact is that this is the only good true 3D game on the GBA. The sound is not all the best but the gameplay and graphics make this the best The gameplay is not even close to being matched by any other current GBA racing title. Yes, the graphics are a bit blocky and jaggy. But i have compared the graphics to the PSX game GT-2 and have now relised that the graphics are very similar. The fact is that this is the only good true 3D game on the GBA. The sound is not all the best but the gameplay and graphics make this the best racer on the GBA. Expand
  11. Adriano
    Jan 5, 2004
    I love this game, the graphic is awesome,the number of audio tracks is a shit but keep in mind that them are full tracks,same as ps2 version. Yes,are only 3 tracks but their quality is of 16 Khz stereo and only them take half the space of cartridge(about). There are more than 200/250 texture in the "CUSTUMIZE CAR" mode,plus the car models,plus the tracks(and their textures), plus the I love this game, the graphic is awesome,the number of audio tracks is a shit but keep in mind that them are full tracks,same as ps2 version. Yes,are only 3 tracks but their quality is of 16 Khz stereo and only them take half the space of cartridge(about). There are more than 200/250 texture in the "CUSTUMIZE CAR" mode,plus the car models,plus the tracks(and their textures), plus the sound effects...Therefore:try to be reasonable when you rate a game,there are a few like this and i can say that this is one of the best GBA game i've ever played(and the only i wonted to finish). PS:Style points? Try to play the "DRIFT" mode. Expand
  12. JosephG.
    Jan 2, 2004
    I wish the resolution could have been better, but I can forgive it cause it's the GBA. What I can't forgive is the awful sound track, which to this date is only one song and some really awful sound effects. And that is my two cents.
  13. AlexS.
    Jan 1, 2004
    Awesome game best ever!!
  14. NickyGameCore
    Jan 1, 2004
    I'm sorry, but this game really doesn't do IT for me... the graphics are blurry, only a couple of music tracks, no style points, short underground mode. All these things added up will get you to my point!
  15. Ben
    Dec 30, 2003
    To the dude who said this game had a bad graphic. Try turning off the motion blur. If that doesn't work change your graphic card :D cauz this game has a best graphic ever. I just hope you could get more into the technical aspects of tunning like the "Street legal racing:tune it race it."
  16. Eddie
    Dec 24, 2003
    I don't know why everybody gives this game such high grades. The cars looks very good, but the background graphics are verry blurry. Super mario kart looks a lot better than this game. The gameplay is ok, but not great. Overall a very average game.
  17. GneisB.
    Dec 24, 2003
    I do't really like it, it may be lookin good, but it plays like shite. Also the sound is utter crapness. I think i'll just insert collin mcrae again.
  18. MikeC.
    Dec 21, 2003
    This is the most amazing GBA racing game ever!!! A must for any racing fan!
  19. SeifA.
    Dec 20, 2003
    I give this Game a 10, and another 10! This game is by far the most graphically advanced game on the rather weak GBA hardware and really pushes this hardware to the limits and is one of the few polygonal racing games on GBA (The other two being Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed, Payback, and Top Gear Rally.
  20. LinkC.
    Dec 14, 2003
    This game is as awesome as the pc and ps2 version. The graphics for this game is very amazing for a GBA.
  21. ScottN.
    Dec 13, 2003
    The most awesome race game to this day.

#12 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2003

1. An impressive debut of the legendary racing series on the GBA, sporting good graphics and sound and some surprisingly deep gameplay. It does have a few faults, and while it's not as engaging as its console version, it would be hard for me not to recommend this game.
  2. AceGamez
    If you can get by the issues caused by the limitations of the GBA, Need For Speed: Underground offers a solid racing experience for any GBA owner and features more replayability than its direct competition, thanks to the highly customisable cars and varied races.
  3. A culmination of intelligent programming, good game design and fun. The game is a technical marvel that must not only be seen, but heard.