Rayman Advance Game Boy Advance

• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Jun 10, 2001
8.4

1. Aug 21, 2012
    This game is fantastic. One of the launch titles for the Gameboy Advance, this game truly demonstrates what the system is capable of. The enviroments are lush and beautiful, character animtions are fluid and stunning, the gameplay is difficult, but it has that "I can do it" feeling to it. If you like 2-D platformers, don't miss this game.
  2. Jul 19, 2011
    Rayman passed untouchable in the GBA, similar to the PS adaptations that made the franchise important. What i want now, is too Ubisoft stop being lazy, and make more of this frantastic series.
  3. Jul 4, 2011
    Rayman Advance is easily one of the most challenging GBA titles. For that reason, I nearly ripped of my finger in frustration (sarcasm.) But the graphics are colorful and the animation is jaw-dropping. I just wish that the game had more music in it that isn't so repetitive.
  4. SamTheOzzy
    Dec 11, 2002
    Make no mistake this game is *hard* and there will be times when you want to throw down your GBA in frustration. However Rayman is an absolutley classic platformer with plenty of variation and huge reply value.
  5. HannahDS
    Nov 18, 2002
    If you enjoyed the original Rayman game for the Jaguar, PC etc you'll love this game. It small enough to fit in your pocket and it takes HOURS to finish. You don't get tired of the colour and energy, and while there are some 'leaps of faith' involved you can get the hang of the game play easily. In responce to B. S. being a 'true gamer' doesn't make you If you enjoyed the original Rayman game for the Jaguar, PC etc you'll love this game. It small enough to fit in your pocket and it takes HOURS to finish. You don't get tired of the colour and energy, and while there are some 'leaps of faith' involved you can get the hang of the game play easily. In responce to B. S. being a 'true gamer' doesn't make you the god of all game knowlage, and Rayman Advance is fun for all ages and levels of skill (a great game for a player novice like me!). Expand
  6. B.S.
    Sep 18, 2002
    All you do is throw fists that's it you can duck and jump and do what ever mario can do. The music is great untill you find there's only 2 or 4 songs in the game! if you go through this site you'll find a couple of reviews I'm a true gamer and I know what I'm talking about.
  7. Jul 4, 2011

#13 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2001

1. GMR Magazine
    It looks great and provides a decent challenge. [Feb 2003, p.97]
  2. The graphical detail throughout makes this a new watershed in handheld game design.