Rayman Advance Game Boy Advance
  • Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Jun 10, 2001
8.3

1. Aug 21, 2012
    This game is fantastic. One of the launch titles for the Gameboy Advance, this game truly demonstrates what the system is capable of. The enviroments are lush and beautiful, character animtions are fluid and stunning, the gameplay is difficult, but it has that "I can do it" feeling to it. If you like 2-D platformers, don't miss this game.
  2. Jul 19, 2011
    Rayman passed untouchable in the GBA, similar to the PS adaptations that made the franchise important. What i want now, is too Ubisoft stop being lazy, and make more of this frantastic series.
  3. Jul 4, 2011
    Rayman Advance is easily one of the most challenging GBA titles. For that reason, I nearly ripped of my finger in frustration (sarcasm.) But the graphics are colorful and the animation is jaw-dropping. I just wish that the game had more music in it that isn't so repetitive.
  4. Jul 19, 2011

1. It looks great and provides a decent challenge. [Feb 2003, p.97]
  2. The graphical detail throughout makes this a new watershed in handheld game design.