Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis Game Boy Advance

• Release Date: Nov 14, 2006
2.4

1. StevenV.
    Oct 15, 2009
    I didn't find this game so bad. The only thing I found that is bad is that the game is slow at times. Other than the slow parts, I enjoyed Sonic the Hedgehog on Game Boy Advance. I think it's good, but could have been better without the slow parts.
  2. Mar 25, 2015
    I agree the game has its flaws but that doesn't mean it's a bad game. The game can be slow and a little bad but still I like the game . This game has the spin dash and it is just like sonic from the Sega genisis kinda
  3. JacobJ.
    Mar 11, 2007
    Absolutely awesome! Sure, it has lag here and there, but the rest is awesome. It actually improved the jump hight!

1. AceGamez
    I truly am blown away by how terrible this port turned out to be.
  2. Nintendo Power
    Considering that "Sonic Mega Collection" for GCN already boasts a perfect version of the original Sonic, this game is a bit of a tough sell, but at least the inclusion of the 'hogs trademark Spin Dash adds some appeal. [Jan. 2007, p.112]
  3. Play Magazine
    There are a few minor twists in the Anniversary Mode, such as the ability to use the Spin Dash that was introduced later in the series, but none of it matters when the fundamentals are so thoroughly screwed. [Dec. 2006, p.92]