Spyro: Season of Ice Game Boy Advance

8.5

1. Jul 22, 2016
    VU games does better on the GBA now cause I guess it is less complicated. Not as memorable as the playstation trilogy but is memorable in the GBA library.
  2. Jul 31, 2014
    Although this played very much like a typical spyro game and had your typical arsenal of spyro abilities, the levels were really hit or miss with me. Some of them were really fun and just the right amount of challenging while others I just didn't like or didn't care about or the quests simply became too frustrating for me to enjoy. The music is good and the graphics are good, Overall IAlthough this played very much like a typical spyro game and had your typical arsenal of spyro abilities, the levels were really hit or miss with me. Some of them were really fun and just the right amount of challenging while others I just didn't like or didn't care about or the quests simply became too frustrating for me to enjoy. The music is good and the graphics are good, Overall I still really like the game....there are just some parts I don't particularly care for. Still, for a GBA game, I like the things they added in (moving levels, different themes, different creatures and actually helping the fairies) and it's still a good game worth the play. Expand
  3. TomG.
    Dec 6, 2003
    Once you get past the isometric perspective in which the game is played in, Spyro:Season of Ice is an absolute blast to play. In some respects, even better to play than its' PS brethren. One of the things I loved most about it is how its' just as involving as the console games and, even, lasts as long. Hopefully, we'll see more of these in the future. I hope so.
  4. MichelleP.
    May 22, 2003
    Well, it's pretty fun for one thing. After a while it gets extremely boring. But yes, it is certainly fun when you play it for the first time.

#14 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2001

1. THIS IS THE BEST ADVENTURE ON THE GAME BOY ADVANCE!
    It's a tad easy, but it's also so fun and addictive that any platform game fan will enjoy it.
    A good game with a lengthy quest and a decent challenge.