Summon Night: Swordcraft Story Game Boy Advance

8.1

1. TonyG.
    Aug 1, 2006
    game is definitly alot of fun! battles are fun and addicting. sound reminds me of back in the days! as for action rpg, this is definitly a winner!
  2. DanielS.
    Nov 18, 2006
    "An unsung Hero" This game actually was FUN! After going through many RPGs and just games overall that kept me stuck for weeks or forever... I was happy to find a game that challenged me and I had to repeat 3-4 battles but just kept me happy with a good storyline filled with humor and drama. Plus a wide variety of characters. It was overall a great game and should be one of the best "An unsung Hero" This game actually was FUN! After going through many RPGs and just games overall that kept me stuck for weeks or forever... I was happy to find a game that challenged me and I had to repeat 3-4 battles but just kept me happy with a good storyline filled with humor and drama. Plus a wide variety of characters. It was overall a great game and should be one of the best action-RPGs of the year. Expand
    Aug 3, 2006
    This game is amazing. It may be short compared to other GBA games but it's different too.
  4. DEZ
    Nov 12, 2007
    LOVE THIS! It is one of my favorite RPG games, ever!! The characters are adorable and well designed, and the fighting style is awesome! I love any game that let's you decide to be a girl or a boy (girls play games too!!), especially if it suggests girl/girl romance!

1. Even the presentation pales in comparison to the likes of Golden Sun and the other handheld RPGs we've grown to love or hate over the years.
  2. Swordcraft Story takes away all the daunting tedium and deftly delivers a fun, satisfying adventure enjoyable by both experienced and new players alike.
  3. But the fun of Summon Night: Swordcraft Story is feeling that sense of learning alongside the main character. Though we ultimately know he will win the day, he won't do it without us.