The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Game Boy Advance

6.0

1. JohnR.
    Feb 13, 2004
    Great following of the story line decent graphics(especially for an RPG) but the fighting and glitches dont make it special.
  2. SeanH.
    Dec 28, 2002
    I cannot seem to plant the willow withies in the old forest. can you tell me why?
  3. G.G.
    Mar 14, 2003
    This game rocks! But is not as good as the Lord of the Rings Two Towers and the fighting stinks!
  4. KyleM.
    Jun 8, 2003
    I am a huge fan of LOTR. This game was awesome! The people who said graphics and display is terrible are wrong. The only thing wrong was the glitches. Bilbo never gave me the Mithrill Armor. So then I quit and my game was gone!
  5. EdM.
    Apr 14, 2003
    This is a great game although i can't find th willow withies in the old forest. for gods sake it isnt mad of the film its from the book "j.palm". havnt u read it or r u illiterate?

#11 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2002

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    It ain't particularly exciting, but it ain't exactly bad, either. [Dec 2002, p.272]
  2. Pocket Games
    While LOTR hits a lot of highs, the overall quest and gameplay are just a little better than average. It's a strong rental. [Spring 2003, p.40]
    Then there's the TERRIBLE fight sequences -- the book's magic may not be as flashy and constant as a Final Fantasy game, but at least the hack-and-slash could have been more engrossing.