The Urbz: Sims in the City Game Boy Advance

8.9

1. LizetteR.
    Feb 22, 2005
    I am so hooked on this game-I bought it a couple weeks ago, and it is so hard for me to put it down when I have to do something.
  2. Bex
    Feb 11, 2005
    Great game i am near the end! but its like there is a bug in it or something and its all messed up!!!!
  3. KeithT.
    Feb 13, 2005
    You always have somethg to do no matter what!
  4. OmarB.
    Jun 11, 2007
    This game is awesome. Its way better than bustin' out and way more detailed! Cool places to go and city's biiiig! great game!
  5. FrankG.
    Jan 1, 2005
    Like watching grass grow, and being forced to trim the tallest stalk every 2 minutes.
  6. GageZ.
    Oct 16, 2005
    Everything is great!(But mostly beating Daddy Bigbucks!)
  7. Bigmac
    Nov 9, 2005
    This is a soupa doupa game. I got so hooked right away and it kept me playing for a long time. The game is huge and there is so much to do even after the main goals are completed.
  8. NateC.
    Mar 19, 2005
    This game rocked, the sound, the playablity, the grapics, they all rocked.
  9. Bre
    Apr 3, 2005
    I like this game a lot but i am done with all of the goals including the rep goals and i don't know what to do anymore?!?! If someone can help me email me please!!!
  10. CindiB.
    Jun 13, 2004
    Awesome!!!
  11. JamieC.
    Feb 26, 2005
    Super-great game, i got sooo hooked tht i cudnt put it down, and worked on it for weeks! but at the end there's this huge stupid bug that will freeze the game, and you cant do anything after that--except turn off the ds.
  12. LotoyaR.
    Nov 22, 2004
    It's really exciting! you should buy this game. I am adicted to this game and i hope it will a lot of money.
  13. Aug 24, 2011
    Poucos games de Game Boy Advance conseguem ser tão legais. Ã

The GBA sequel is nearly identical in gameplay as the original title. There's just "more" this year, which definitely works to the game's advantage.
  2. Nintendo Power
    A strong mix of character maintenance tasks and story-related missions make the GBA's The Urbz an engaging play. [Jan 2005, p.141]
  3. The game's mundane subject matter sometimes overwhelms the experience, since having to frequently rest, shower, and relieve yourself in the game is about as much fun as it sounds. But The Urbz nevertheless provides some surprising depth and lasting value.