Wario Land 4 Game Boy Advance

8.6

1. Nov 7, 2013
    Welcome to this amazing game in the Wario world. You can execute many types of moves, you can transform into many things. Take this game and store it in your GBA collection. There are 18 courses, 6 bosses, 3 mini-games, and 16 obtainable records. Nintendo knew how to make a GBA classic! And I mention the graphics? They're awesome!
  2. Uter
    Mar 25, 2004
    I think it's the best original platformer on the system.
  3. JOHNNY
    May 6, 2004
    It's hot.
  4. McTbo
    May 8, 2005
    Great f....ing game. Find it used or cheap on ebay... I play it over Halo 2 sometimes. DS screen makes it even better.
  5. FrankK.
    Apr 20, 2003
    A real surprise package this. Great graphics and gameplay but replayability is not one of its strong points. The best feature however is collecting the cds scattered around its levels. These contain trippy tunes that can be played on an in-game jukebox, accompanied by a mini music video. Brill
  6. G.G.
    Mar 28, 2004
    You who voted under 7 are f**king idiots!
  7. AndrewP.
    Aug 31, 2006
    The game was awesome and the sprites were very well done. I liked the controls - they were easy to follow. The music was breath-taking. The music captured every moment, I wish I could download some!
  8. Apr 29, 2012
    Wario Land 4 is a good game with great graphics. The graphics could honestly be passable for the Nintendo DS! The game had some well hidden secrets and much Wario Land style. It is a great platformer with interesting moves, enemies, and bosses. The levels were colorful and the power-ups made for a good time. I had two problems with it though. I missed one of the treasure chests on one ofWario Land 4 is a good game with great graphics. The graphics could honestly be passable for the Nintendo DS! The game had some well hidden secrets and much Wario Land style. It is a great platformer with interesting moves, enemies, and bosses. The levels were colorful and the power-ups made for a good time. I had two problems with it though. I missed one of the treasure chests on one of the bosses and I could never get it back. Also, completing the game 100% is difficult. Its length was short, but overall great platformer! Expand
  9. Dec 28, 2011
    Fantastic game. I've never even heard of this game before, but it came free with the ambassador programme and I absolutely love it. The graphics for it are great for a GBA games, the levels are big and have a very old school platform feel to them. Wario's transformation forms remind me of the old Rolo to The Rescue style gameplay. It has some great music, and the has a pretty originalFantastic game. I've never even heard of this game before, but it came free with the ambassador programme and I absolutely love it. The graphics for it are great for a GBA games, the levels are big and have a very old school platform feel to them. Wario's transformation forms remind me of the old Rolo to The Rescue style gameplay. It has some great music, and the has a pretty original gameplay style for a platform game. If this comes out on the virtual console it is a must have game. Expand
  10. Jul 30, 2016
    This actually one of the best games on GBA. Cool effects, cool graphics... maybe strange soundtrack... but i love this game. Actually - best in Wario Land series. In full - game is AWESOME!
  11. Jan 30, 2017
    One of the best 2d platformers ever made, with perfect balance of difficulty and fun overall. Graphic design is awesome along with its music and level design. Another game that needs a sequel.

#5 Most Discussed Game Boy Advance Game of 2001
#2 Most Shared Game Boy Advance Game of 2001

1. One of Gamestyle's favourite original platform games on the GBA. In some ways the deviation from the vanilla "run and jump" template makes it more enjoyable than the Mario Advance series, and we heartily recommend the title to anyone who enjoys a good platform game but wants something a little different from the established norm.
  2. Pocket Games
    Holds your interest by constantly throwing new play mechanics and puzzles at you. [Spring 2002, p.42]
    Wario rocks -- there's a lot of variety in the game design and is more challenging than the usual side-scrolling fare due to its focus on making players figure out how to get to certain locations in the level.