Alien Hominid GameCube

8.5

1. KevinB.
    Oct 31, 2004
    Alien hominid wasnt made by some big game company, and because of this you have to remember that it isnt going to have the best of graphics and such, but considering from what it started as, it is PRETTY DAMN GOOD, OK?!?
  2. TonyG.
    Jan 14, 2006
    defines the word sleeper hit. true classic and a rare one. the longer you take to track it down, the more expensive it will be. in my opinion better than metal slug series... just see for yourself.
  3. Eric
    Dec 19, 2004
    This is what gaming is all about: play for 15 minutes, and you won't be able to do anything the rest of the weekend.
  4. Aug 6, 2016
    This game is so cute and fun. The game does get bland at some points but rarely but this game has all I want to see and I love this game from that cause its amazing.

#35 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2004

1. While its gameplay design may appear to be derivative, there truly isn't anything else quite like Alien Hominid on consoles today.
  2. Considering Alien Hominid's humble beginnings as a web-based flash game, the game we get here is as good or better than most side-scrolling shoot "em ups in recent memory.
  3. A very unique game. The minute your space ship lands in the city, Alien Hominid is non-stop booger-nosed funk action from top to bottom.