8.9

1. AndyT.
    Sep 5, 2005
    This games is great. Best GC game I've played for a long while. A good blend of action and strategy.
  2. FooFighter
    Mar 7, 2007
    I really enjoy this game. Fast action requiring careful planning. Fun graphics with good voice acting and appropriate music that doesn't make you mute the sound. The learning curve is decent and the missions are varied. The controls can be frustrating. The single-player will make you wish for multiplayer. Replayability is limited to trying to get better ratings at the end of a I really enjoy this game. Fast action requiring careful planning. Fun graphics with good voice acting and appropriate music that doesn't make you mute the sound. The learning curve is decent and the missions are varied. The controls can be frustrating. The single-player will make you wish for multiplayer. Replayability is limited to trying to get better ratings at the end of a mission and unlocking a few bonus missions. Worth the $20 off the Player's Hits rack. Expand
  3. JamieW.
    Oct 4, 2005
    I don't know what Game Revolution are talking about, I love burning ants with a magnifying glass!!! And BW is great too!
  4. F.F.
    Sep 5, 2005
    +hot game.
  5. ShinnA.
    Oct 25, 2005
    I think the biggest problem with this game is that it is incomplete. The action, presentation, and combat system are all up to par, but there is no unit creation, no resource management, and a fairly weak facility capture system. Basically you start each level with a set amount of troops, and that is it. You get everything neccesary to defeat the enemy at the begining of the level, I think the biggest problem with this game is that it is incomplete. The action, presentation, and combat system are all up to par, but there is no unit creation, no resource management, and a fairly weak facility capture system. Basically you start each level with a set amount of troops, and that is it. You get everything neccesary to defeat the enemy at the begining of the level, however. In truth this is really more of an 8.5. If they make a sequel to this game and add in enough to have a persistant multiplayer mode, than it will be a triple AAA title. Still if you want to blow things up and have a good time doing it, than this game is for you. Expand
  6. RossR.
    Jun 7, 2006
    It's Awsome but next time get Multi player installed. I think it was the best ever. ( when you sell it put a good comercial in and new allies and enimies) .
  7. Jan 8, 2011
    The story mode of the battalion wars is intriguing, and the gameplay is active and fun. Introducing war in a cartoon way seems to work with Battalion Wars. New, exciting gameplay. A must have!
  8. Mar 17, 2012
    [Spanish] Battalion Wars es un juego que o gusta u odias, pero vamos, que no deja indiferente a nadie, la estética de dibujos animados trae consigo una crítica bastante potente a las guerras actuales con un guion soberbio, todo metido en un gran juego de estrategia en tiempo real, de lo mejorcito de Cube
  9. Nov 11, 2014
    Battalion Wars happens to be my first video game, and even after playing a number of WII, Xbox and PS2 games, this one is still my favorite! Even after playing it for nine years, I still find ways to challenge myself by playing each level with a new strategy.

1. The action-oriented portion of the game works better than the strategic portion, which is hampered by a control scheme that's too simple to provide enough depth. The game's is also too short.
  2. The game isn't bad, but it's really nothing special.
    But, if you can get past the unnecessarily complex controls and obscene difficulty of said missions, you'll be rewarded with a rank based on the speed with which you completed your objectives, the damage inflicted on your enemy, and the number of letters you're gonna have to send home to your troops' families.