• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Sep 23, 2002
8.9

1. MotzZ.
    Sep 5, 2002
    Though a lot of people think the game and the game controls suck, I believe the analoge stick is BETTEr than any d-pad. This gives more arcade feeling, and I don't have a problem pulling off my special moves with the analog stick. it's easy as hell. (and I DON'T mean the C-stick) the buttons can get a bit of annoying until you find which configuration works best...
  2. ManiaGC
    Oct 12, 2002
    One of the best fighting games for nintendo Gamecube. I guess nintendo realized that street fighter had no apperence on the nintendo 64, and made a hell of a street fighters monster for Gamecube and the best...IT´S FUN FOR ALL SNK FANS TOO!
  3. F.Y.
    Oct 20, 2002
    I liked it never had problem with controller got use to it.
  4. JoshW.
    Sep 13, 2002
    Good.
  5. TaviousJ.
    Sep 4, 2002
    I'm glad that gamecube has a capcom street fighter game finally.
  6. BobB.
    Oct 27, 2003
    Good game controls are good for me.
  7. MellowStarz
    Oct 16, 2002
    GC Controller? I never had a problem with it; I was so into the game! Capcom did an awesome work, altough the stages could've had better coloring-but that's out of the general scenery for 99% of the people. I highly recommend this awesome game to everyone!
  8. MikeR.
    Sep 30, 2002
    This game is awesome. only because some people don't like the controller because there use to playing 6 buttons upper punch and lower kicks. experience something new.
  9. GrizzlyA.
    Jan 11, 2003
    I personally think the graphics are on par with PS2, and the game layout itself flows pretty good. For the controls, I actually found myself accustomed to them almost right away. I would go to do a move, and would naturally reach for a certain button the controller, and when I realized "Hey, this is where HK should be!" I just paused it and set my controls that way. After about 5 minutes, I personally think the graphics are on par with PS2, and the game layout itself flows pretty good. For the controls, I actually found myself accustomed to them almost right away. I would go to do a move, and would naturally reach for a certain button the controller, and when I realized "Hey, this is where HK should be!" I just paused it and set my controls that way. After about 5 minutes, I was in the groove! As for the other games aspects, I really like the Free Ratio system, and although I have a hard time thus far remember which grooves do what exactly, I know which ones I like and that's all that matters. Expand
  10. A.Person
    Jan 18, 2003
    Controllor is odd, and you have to adapt at first, but that doesn't take long. Once the buttons were set and I was used to it, I've actually grown to like the GC controllor for fighting games more than any other controllor. The game itself is hours of fun... enough hours to make serveral weeks.
  11. Billythesnipe
    May 30, 2003
    Well i think the game is great see i just bought it today 5/29/03 and god damn its fun! i beat my bro so much at it i have to let him win. well the graphics *snicker* who gives a damn? 2d fighters are better than 3d fighters and ryu and hahomaro rock ass!
  12. RobG.
    Sep 16, 2003
    This is an excellent and challenging game with its only flaw being the controller set-up. I own a Superpad controller which makes the special moves much easier to perform than the standard Gamecube controller. The graphics, music, characters, and moves in this game are all top rate. I would highly recommend it if you have the right controller for it.
  13. DanielZ.
    Apr 11, 2007
    This is a great game for Street Fighter fans. I just loved the "GC-ism", no need to keep trying to do that awesome move/special, you just tilt the C-stick and it´s done !!! I keep sending hadoukens all day long. Thanks a lot Capcom!
  14. SakeH.
    Dec 22, 2002
    3d?! Realistic?! HOW CAN ONE OF THE BEST FIGHTING GAMES IN THE WORLD CHANGE SO DRASTICALLY?! Can you see a Hurricane Kick in 3d? And even if you can, how is that realistic? If what you want is the huge 3d battles with all those real-feal effects and graphics, then get another game. But your missing one hell of a ride.
  15. FeraktO.
    Jan 15, 2003
    AWESOME GAME¡¡¡¡ I Can't believe that there are people who dares to talk like s*** about this game. its a work of art. everyone who said it was a lame game, i have something for them: U SUCK.
  16. ShawnT.
    Mar 12, 2003
    Great game.

1. Very little has changed since when it first graced home consoles on the Super Nintendo and that is no bad thing.
  2. The extra additions of the grooves and super combos was also a stroke of genius, and now that I look at this tiny little disc, I have to ask myself, “How did they fit it all in there?”
  3. A top-notch beat-’em-up...The only problem that really exists with the game aren’t really Capcom’s fault at all – yep, it’s the controller. [Import]