Crazy Taxi GameCube

7.4

1. Mar 27, 2016
    If you were a fan of Crazy Taxi back in the day like I was, you will enjoy this game. The Gamecube version is solid and the gameplay, visuals and music all remain the same after all these years. I picked it up for a low price and I do enjoy it. Good, arcade fun. The only issue I have found with the game is that sometimes before or after you pick up a fare, the car may not accelerate. ThisIf you were a fan of Crazy Taxi back in the day like I was, you will enjoy this game. The Gamecube version is solid and the gameplay, visuals and music all remain the same after all these years. I picked it up for a low price and I do enjoy it. Good, arcade fun. The only issue I have found with the game is that sometimes before or after you pick up a fare, the car may not accelerate. This has caused me to lose lots of time. It's a little clunky and takes some finessing, but overall, it's Crazy Taxi, a classic arcade gem that must be in your collection. Expand
  2. Mar 6, 2012
    It is fun to do everything that a taxi driver does, but with more road rage. The game modes make it worth it and the events provide a little extra to the game for entertainment.
  3. ReganW.
    Aug 16, 2002
    This is not one of the "best video games ever made". It's fun and enjoyable, but it's a 5 or 6 out of 10.

#9 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2001
#7 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2001

1. One of the best video games ever made.
  2. The game is simple, elegant and everything that a "game" should be: fun.
    While Electronic Art's blatant clone, "Simpsons Road Rage," has much improved graphics, a two-player mode, and free ride option, Crazy Taxi still comes out ahead in pure controllability and gameplay.