7.9

1. MarkD.
    Mar 2, 2005
    So happy this game on cube. fight night and super punch out in one game is great. Fight Night is the best sports game out there. Looks next gen!!!
  2. T.G.
    Mar 28, 2005
    Incredibly addictive, great graphics.
  3. AndrewW.
    Jul 24, 2005
    A pretty good game i would say. Stunning graphics and effect (gum shields flying out and blood). There are good moves in it as well like haymakers. What really disappoints me is there could be more great boxers like Tszyu, Judah,Tyson as a legend and some brits like Calzaghe and Harrison.
  4. HanifM.
    Oct 18, 2007
    This game owns,its the tightest most sophistecated boxing game to date even 2004 can't top this. the career mode is deeper the graphics and gameplay are sweetier heck even the audio is legit. the haymakers are awesome and not a hassle to pull off. if this is as good as it gets for boxing then thats just okay for me.

1. Although I will admit Fight Night Round 2 leaves plenty of room improvement, it still is an amazing game on its own merits.
  2. With a superior control system and a raft of incisive upgrades, this year's update is a connoisseur of the boxing arts. [Apr 2005, p.103]
  3. The best realistic boxing title we've played, and few fight fans will be disappointed. [Apr 2005, p.114]