Geist GameCube

8.5

1. bradwicker
    Jul 26, 2005
    This game has great sound and cool graphics. Crank it up and start the killin.
  2. DavidL.
    Jul 9, 2005
    I have an advanced copy, and this game is absolutely incredible. If you buy once game this year, make sure it's Geist, even if it means skipping out on the new Zelda.
  3. ChristophH.
    Jul 16, 2006
    I like this Game, and I don't understand, why everyone criticizes it.
  4. BernhardS.
    Aug 16, 2004
    This game´s gonna be huge! I hope the controls get better and the graphics --> I want a "Riddick" graphic on gamecube!!!
  5. TomZ.
    Aug 11, 2005
    Don`t trust the EGM review. They played only a preview. What a lamer mag. I played the game on the last GC and it`s absolutely worth it. Give it a try !
  6. RogerKeibler
    Aug 13, 2005
    The game is better than you might expect. The GFX are above average (better than the MOH titles) with much love for details. The Sound is spooky good. The overall gameplay is a bit choppy but well solved and refreshing new because of the Ghost-Feature. If you`re searching for a game that is a bit different and no mainstream at all, try this !!!
  7. Leonardo
    Aug 17, 2005
    Very inteligent, a great game, you need play.
  8. KarsB.
    Apr 28, 2006
    Highly underrated game. Due to long development expectations were (too) high. In my opinion the game delivered more then I expected. A well story driven game with unique playability and frantic fun. Some reviewers say this looks like a 5 year old game. O.k, but the games which spring into mind are "Half Life" and "Unreal Tournament", so that can only be a good thing. And the graphics, Highly underrated game. Due to long development expectations were (too) high. In my opinion the game delivered more then I expected. A well story driven game with unique playability and frantic fun. Some reviewers say this looks like a 5 year old game. O.k, but the games which spring into mind are "Half Life" and "Unreal Tournament", so that can only be a good thing. And the graphics, gameplay mechanics etc. are all certainly up to date, the game has so much attention to detail. Buy it, you won't be dissapointed for sure! Expand
  9. RickA.
    Sep 25, 2005
    This game is good and chalenging. It is excellent in multiplayer too.
    Jan 28, 2008
    The graphics are average, the puzzles are boring, and the game is just totally uninteresting. There are also lamer mags than EGM and the preview of Geist was pretty much the same as the final product. Oh, and before people get angry at me for giving Geist a 4/10, I have actually played through the game. Get Metroid Prime instead.
  11. Jul 21, 2014
    El primer juego para mayores de 18 que tuve. Mirándolo hoy en día no es el shooter de la decada, pero recuerdo que tenía un sistema de juego bastante original. La historia era bastante entretenida y tenía un multijugador convincente. Gráficamente correcto, sin mas. Tenía jefes finales algo complicados. Un buen juego.

#13 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2005
#21 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2005

This tongue-in-cheek attitude won't hamper the experience, mind you; it just serves to further distinguish Geist from the competition.
  2. AceGamez
    I would love to be sitting here writing about how great this unique game is, but after creating such a cool concept the developers let the rest go and forgot to add the things that truly make a shooter great, like good AI, freedom of approach and a gripping story that progresses in interesting ways.
    If you are willing to forgive some of the niggles with the engine, then underneath lurks a program full of idea, invention, wit and life (although the motorcycle section seems somewhat out of place).