Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life GameCube

• Publisher: Natsume
  • Release Date: Mar 16, 2004
8.9

1. Oct 6, 2015
    This is the best Harvest Moon to me, it's really interesting that one of my favorite games is a farming game. It has story, the characters are interesting and I simply fell in love with it.
  2. Jul 14, 2011
    This game is legitimately one of my favorite games on the Gamecube, ever. For something, that is in it's most simplistic sense, a farm simulator, it never manages to get boring. I plan to buy it soon, for I sold my Gamecube years ago, and enjoy all the farming fun again. Excellent work!
  3. JimN.
    Aug 1, 2003
    All the other games were great and this one looks even better.
  4. Ivan???
    Jul 27, 2003
    This game looks great. Especially with the combined efforts of Ubi Soft and Natsume, Im sure this new Harvest Moon game will pull through to be great.
  5. Jrielmoon
    Aug 6, 2003
    This game looks better then all the harvest moon games yet! I'm a huge fan and can't wait to play it. I'm counting down trhe days! The whole design of the game is very unique.
  6. EricF.
    Aug 9, 2003
    I personally can't wait till September 4 when it comes out.It looks better than all the rest of the harvest moon games.
  7. Bman
    Aug 16, 2003
    Looks great and sounds like it'll be a ton of fun.
  8. Billyboy
    Aug 19, 2003
    This game is awesome, and so were the other games in it's series.
  9. JunieG.
    Nov 1, 2003
    This game looks GREAT! its so real i cant wait to play it!
  10. Julie
    Nov 2, 2003
    This game is the best one! I know because I had already played the original version. Its just what they say. 10+
  11. SexySi
    Nov 2, 2003
    I love these games... When will come out in the US!!! I need to get my farmmin' on!! :)
  12. CrystalC.
    Nov 12, 2003
    YAY! i cant wait till I get my hands on this game! i love harvest moon!
  13. JacquesL.
    Nov 21, 2003
    The best Harvest Moon game yet!
  14. JaradC.
    Dec 20, 2003
    One of the greastest harvest moon games out there.
  15. KellyMandy
    Dec 16, 2003
    This is probly the best game in the world I have played it on GBC,GBA,and on n64 I can't wait to play Harvest moon on my new gamecube!
  16. BlazeBates
    Dec 24, 2003
    This game is the bomb. I got a sneak preview of it.
  17. DanielH.
    Dec 17, 2003
    This is a hugely addictive game with crisp graphics and great gameplay. I would recommend it to all.
  18. Lazyvietnam
    Dec 16, 2003
    The previous HM games were so good i cant wait till this game gets out it will be a great game with over 40 people to interact with i cant wait.
  19. Shawntel
    Dec 29, 2003
    This seems like it will be the best one yet! CAN'T WAIT
  20. LeighP.
    Jan 5, 2004
    I just heard about this game last week.It said it was coming out in march! That is just to long, so i did some research and im getting it next week! YAY! I looked at a bunch of stuff on it , the graphic r great,and the concept of the over all game is "wonderful" !
  21. AbdulM.
    Dec 30, 2003
    I think this game will be a really good game but its taking to long like come on give it to us now ........p.s: please ill be ur firend (tic tok tic tok )well dats all 4 me dont be haten.
  22. Jonathan
    Jan 1, 2004
    This game is going to be GREAT! I've played 3 of the other Harvest Moon games and I'm sorry I have'nt played them all. It's gonna have great graphics,40 people to interact with,and all new everything! this game will ROCK!
  23. Raul
    Jan 13, 2004
    THIS GAME WILL TAKE TOOOO LONG!!!! ...although cool but... AAHHH!! I hate Natsume for that!
  24. SandraV.
    Dec 31, 2003
    I have waited TOO LONG for this game to come out, i mean, its obvious that its gonna be a great game, just as the ones before it, but... this is cruel... first they said that it was going to be out on summer 2002, then September 2002, August 2003, January 2004 and now... til March... NO WAY! I've waited to long...plis... i want it now...
  25. Mel
    Jan 8, 2004
    Harvest moon is the best of the simulation games i know we must wait a long time but it`s the best from HM so i can wait i`ll played them all and i know what i`m waiting for.
  26. JamieW.
    Jan 2, 2004
    I have been waiting forever for this game!! Harvest Moon has always been fabulous. Even the Super Nintendo version was so awesome and exciting. I'm so excited about it being for Game Cube, and the best part is that the new release date (that horrible thing) is a day after my birthday! Woohoo, I can't wait to lay my hands on the new Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life.
  27. ZackH.
    Jan 3, 2004
    this game is going to be awsome i've been waiting way too long i mean march is two months ahead but it's worth the wait.
  28. KittykatraThero
    Dec 12, 2003
    Harvest Moon is awesome for any people who aren't into too much action yet alot of drama.when is Canada getting this great game?
  29. ChelseyC.
    Dec 13, 2003
    Hey, Don't get me wrong, the other games were great but this one looks so muck better!!! I can't wait to play it!!!
  30. Cara
    Dec 14, 2003
    I think this game is going to be so cool!! I so cam't wait to play it!!

#1 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2004
#16 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2004

1. Weekly Famitsu
    8 / 7 / 8 / 8 - 31 silver [Vol 183; 16 July 2004]
  2. It's a life you'd want to live, and it's a truly refreshing escape from the pressures of reality into an imaginary utopia poised on the edge of an ocean.
  3. Edge Magazine
    Much of the enjoyment comes from the awe and wonder at discovering the simple things in the world. Where previous Harvest Moon titles encouraged workaholic tendencies … the thrill here is in experimentation. [Apr 2004, p.105]