Killer7 GameCube

8.5

1. Dakidski
    Aug 24, 2005
    Waste of time. There is no depth behind the confusing plot. The graphics and art style aren't even that great. It could be 'cool' if you are 12-15 years old.

#6 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2005

The title's incredible atmospheric power is derived from how the presentation is conveyed through gameplay, and how the resulting simplicity helps strip the pacing down to a fine line.
  2. games(TM)
    Between gamers' potential lack of patience and the people needlessly dismissing the title after half an hour simply because it's 'trying too hard', many are going to miss out on one of the most unique and rewarding gaming experiences of the last few years. [Aug 2005, p.120]
  3. AceGamez
    It's eye-candy from start to finish - sometimes you forget you're playing a game and feel like you're controlling the outcome of a blockbuster film instead. The boss battles are some of the best I've experienced, the graphics are some of the best I've seen, the musical score will make every game I review after this one pale in comparison and the unique gameplay will be something that I miss when I finally have to put this gem down.