NCAA College Football 2K3 GameCube

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. AnthonyH.
    Sep 5, 2004
    Many things are very unbelievable. I have the computer breaking 4 of the best tacklers to run for a 55 yard touchdown. It happens all the time. My players get hit in the chest with the ball and still cant intercept the ball. My leading rusher who has the stat"Hold on to ball" up almost all the way, still is atop the most fumblers. I have statistically the best defense in the league but Many things are very unbelievable. I have the computer breaking 4 of the best tacklers to run for a 55 yard touchdown. It happens all the time. My players get hit in the chest with the ball and still cant intercept the ball. My leading rusher who has the stat"Hold on to ball" up almost all the way, still is atop the most fumblers. I have statistically the best defense in the league but still am easily scored on. My second season it shows that my line is a five stars but in my season so far ive been sacked and average 16 times per game in the first 8 games. My runningback cant run because the line doesnt block and the opposing quarterback brakes more tackles then my should be all-star runningback. This game is a bunch of bullshit and until this game fixes those problems, then everyone should just buy EA Sports Madden Games. Expand

1. While this game may not be in quite the same category of some of its major competition, it is still a solid, well-designed game that will give gridiron junkies a quick football fix.
  2. Ultimately, the gameplay has a few minor flaws, and the available modes aren't quite as deep as those found in other college football games that are available on the market.
  3. Nintendo Power