Piglet's Big Game GameCube

8.0

1. Aug 6, 2015
    Honestly this is my favorite game and I am a teenage boy. I love this game. It's not as easy as you may think. Also there are legit jump-scares and I cannot handle it. It is a great game for all ages, even though it may be Winnie the Pooh. I would LOVE to see speed-runs of this game. I've been playing video games since I was three or four years old and I still can't beat this game. TheHonestly this is my favorite game and I am a teenage boy. I love this game. It's not as easy as you may think. Also there are legit jump-scares and I cannot handle it. It is a great game for all ages, even though it may be Winnie the Pooh. I would LOVE to see speed-runs of this game. I've been playing video games since I was three or four years old and I still can't beat this game. The last level especially. Don't be fooled by the child-ness of Winnie the Pooh and Co., because this game is actually pretty hard at certain points. It keeps your attention the whole way though, and is my favorite game ever created. Although I now have a legit fear of heffalumps and woozels. That is all. 10/10 Expand

The graphics, meanwhile, are of surprisingly high caliber -- detailed and ambitiously animated, and the music and enjoyable voice acting add greatly to the production value.
  2. This is definitely a game for a younger audience, yet it displays a level of polish rarely seen in a kid's game, and some of the game's art design may actually impress people outside of its targeted age bracket.
  3. Nintendo Power
    The game features dozens of high-quality animated sequences that tell Piglet's story. [June 2003, p.138]