Shrek 2 GameCube

6.9

1. Dec 30, 2014
    This is my number one guilty pleasure game. The graphics are ugly, the environments are bland, the controls are very button-mashy, the challenges are tedious, and the characters spouting one liners every two seconds gets annoying. But when you play this game with friends, it becomes a blast.
  2. Jan 31, 2012
    Awesome game in co-op back then. I think it's quite embarassing to say that I 100% this game. Loved every moment and the characters were fun to play with. Don't play this game alone, it will bore you!
  3. DylanS.
    Oct 25, 2004
    It is the best game I'v ever played expet it is so ezy I beat it in two days.
  4. JoshuaF.
    Jun 20, 2004
    This game is pretty good. Great graphics, and not to bad of game play. But It's pretty simple. If you like a challenge, then try any zelda game. Fans of shrek will enjoy. Also good for begginers and yonger kids.
  5. JRjulien
    May 9, 2004
    It's so hard to get out of far far away dow do you do it?
  6. Jan 31, 2012

1. It captures the spirit of Shrek and the world created for him, and seems to have enough of a challenge with learning to use four characters almost at once to provide gamers with something different and fun.
  2. With its good graphics, audio and party-based play, Shrek 2 improves in nearly every way upon the original game.
  3. One of the best things about Shrek 2 is the multiplayer. Up to four players can play, each controlling a party member. Anyone can join in at any time, so if someone leaves, the AI will continue playing for them.