The Fairly OddParents Shadow Showdown GameCube

8.5

1. Jul 22, 2016
    Shadow Showdown is repetitive and generic but everything else is good but this game ain't perfect but do I recommend this game? Not really cause it ain't memorable.
  2. Jan 23, 2016
    It was okay. Really the main reason I feel so compelled to give a review is because there is only a single review for this that is a 10, and it's skewing the results on the front page claiming it to be one of the highest user rated games on the site. But I have actually played the game - nowadays it would be considered pretty bad, but for the time it was okay.
  3. Jun 30, 2014
    a great game from my childhood that still hods up. with fun envirments and powerups this is a fun plat former all the way through recmend it for anyone with a wii or gamecube.
  4. Jun 30, 2014

1. A slightly above average children's platforming game that delivers a fair amount of fun. Its good points are that it is an easy and enjoyable gaming experience, its negative aspects are that it just could have been so much more, while yet maintaining its ease of play.
  2. Nintendo Power
    The missions, based on TV-show episodes, are loaded with laughs and kooky inventions. [Nov 2004, p.130]
  3. It just doesn’t do anything particularly interesting to warrant playing through unless you’re a diehard fan of the series.