Ty the Tasmanian Tiger GameCube

8.5

1. WilliamC.
    Feb 16, 2003
    This is the best platform game I ever read and play with all the boomarangs and items I think this is the best.
  2. BarbaraB.
    Apr 26, 2003
    This is a great game for adults and small children. My grandson (nearly 6) loves the biting & repeats the beginning level over & over deliberately. He also enjoys playing my saved game where I have unlocked all the levels.
  3. HeleneM.
    Jun 4, 2004
    Love the game i wish it could have been longer.
  4. D.C.
    Apr 3, 2003
    This game rots never rent it or buy it!!!
  5. PearlW.
    Feb 23, 2003
    I love this game. It is great for kids and adults.
  6. DerekF.
    Apr 28, 2003
    It was great, I really liked the action in it. It could have been better, but I would have only changed a few things. Great game!
  7. Aug 4, 2016
    This game aged great and has been overshadowed by other popular gamecube games and since the gamecube was overshadowed the Xbox and the PS2 this game is underrated.
  8. Jan 2, 2017
    I like this game. It's not as good as Banjo-Kazooie, Super Mario Galaxy, or Crash Bandicoot 3, but I still like it. The graphics are solid and good-looking for a 15 year old GameCube game, The chill music tracks are good (the more intense/energetic tracks often fall flat on their face), and the dialogue, while not perfect, is still pretty good. But the level design is often frustrating andI like this game. It's not as good as Banjo-Kazooie, Super Mario Galaxy, or Crash Bandicoot 3, but I still like it. The graphics are solid and good-looking for a 15 year old GameCube game, The chill music tracks are good (the more intense/energetic tracks often fall flat on their face), and the dialogue, while not perfect, is still pretty good. But the level design is often frustrating and some of the missions are a pain to find and complete (looking at you, "Gantry Glide"). nevertheless, it's still worth picking up if you're a GameCube game collector Expand

#35 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2002

1. With a total of nine levels and three boss battles, the total runtime of Ty is about ten hours flat.
  2. If you’re new to the genre, this would be a good game to get you started into the style.
  3. Great for younger players and can provide a satisfying experience for teens and adults as long as they don't mind their replay value coming from finding every last collectible in the game.