Universal Studios Theme Parks Adventure GameCube

• Publisher: Kemco
  • Release Date: Dec 18, 2001
2.9

1. Dec 8, 2016
    It woz alroigt. I dow like theme parks but for moy there were not enough fish fingas and too many playces not sellin a decent poynt. For moy, they shuld include a kiosk simploy for fish finga butties and poynts of lager. That would mayke it a 10/10 for moy.
    Oct 22, 2007
    Simply put: a shallow minigame collection and a poor one at that.
  3. Ter-xmass
    Dec 22, 2004
    I loved it because i love the theme park.
  4. ProfessorFrink
    Jan 14, 2004
    Disgusting. Unworthy of a gamecube title.
  5. MattS.
    Nov 4, 2003
    This games was a disappointment. As a big fan of the park it was a must have, but after 2-3 hours of play. I already beat and unlocked everything in the game. I recommend it for players in the age group of 1-3 years, for when their parents want them to be occupied for 10 minutes. The only reason i gave it a 2 is for the movie music the is played when you are on the rides.
  6. BruceC.
    Mar 6, 2002
    USTP is far and away the worst game for GameCube. I have nothing good to say about it, and plenty to say that is bad. My first temptation is to rate USTP a mere 1 out of 10, but because a couple of the mini-games were tolerable for a few minutes I will bump my rating up to a measly 2 out of 10.

#13 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2001
#6 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2001

1. Game Informer
    The Waterworld "attraction" (actually a thirty-second clip of a plane crashing into the water) is the lamest thing I've ever seen, except for myself naked. Yuck! [Mar 2002, p.81]
  2. To think this dire piece of programming is worth 40p, let along £40 is an insult to everything we believe in as dedicated gamers. Buy it...go on, we dare you. You’ll be the only fool that does...
  3. Too frustrating and convoluted for kids to have any fun with it, and all but the most desperate adult GameCube fans will find it tedious and unentertaining as well.