8.3

1. JasonC.
    Jun 14, 2007
    Although unique in it's visual style, this overrated title is a clunker to play. Some reviews have said this game is humourous, but I don't get it.
  2. StuartL.
    Jan 3, 2005
    This game is highly overrated. The graphics look like crap, the control scheme is okay, the plot is bland, and the game is far too repetitive, with each level being more or less the same thing. Also, the abilities are introduced way too early in the game, leading to everything after a certain point being the same exact thing with few variations in puzzles. Don't believe anything you This game is highly overrated. The graphics look like crap, the control scheme is okay, the plot is bland, and the game is far too repetitive, with each level being more or less the same thing. Also, the abilities are introduced way too early in the game, leading to everything after a certain point being the same exact thing with few variations in puzzles. Don't believe anything you hear about this game. Give it a rental at least, but I don't think it's worth even that. Expand
  3. TheSkipperJ
    Mar 10, 2005
    This game is pretty creative, and the bosses are pretty neat. However, it becomes incredibly redundant after a short period of time. I found this game on sale for 20 dollars, and can honestly say it wasn't worth it. i'm over halfway through the game, and I don;t even have any initiative to complete it. This game is flamboyantly overrated.
  4. MicMath
    Dec 12, 2003
    My brother thinks it's so cool, but I like yoshi and mario better! Mario for President!

1. As great as the visual package is, the audio package delivers just as well. The voice acting does wonders with the well-written and witty script and the sound effects all feel just perfect.
  2. Games as stylistically compelling as Viewtiful Joe don’t come around often. Thankfully, it has the gameplay to back it up, so Gamecube owners with a taste for action should definitely pick it up. It might require superhuman gaming skills, but who said life as a hero was easy?
  3. Joe is a bit stingy on save points, causing you to repeat parts of the same level over and over (and over), but thanks to its gorgeous visuals, you'll never tire of this View. [21 Nov 2003, p.L2T 46]