WWE Day of Reckoning 2 GameCube

• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Aug 29, 2005

1. May 15, 2013
    WWE Day of Reckoning 2 is the best WWE game for the Nintendo GameCube. It has good graphics, good game play and story line. The create-a-superstar have the most extensive mode when compared to the other three WWE game on the GameCube.
  2. Nov 17, 2014
    This game was amazing. Graphics were advanced for their time and are even better than most SmackDown vs Raw games

Brilliant story mode as well. The actual gameplay of the game is the best of any wrestling game so far, even better than No Mercy on the N64.
  3. AndrewV.
    Sep 3, 2005
    Wow.....this game has amazing graphics and a longer, more challenging story mode. I like the rosters except there are no good tag teams. This game has the best Legends THQ could possibly put together. Plus I love the Divas too. P.S. John Cena rocks!
  4. CoryN.
    Sep 13, 2005
    This game is fantastic! I can not believe the graphics and story line. I give it a perfect ten. Keep it up THQ!
  5. JohnS.
    Sep 21, 2005
    Man, I am shocked when i looked at the graphics.It's really awesome. You knoe what THQ you made the best WWE games. Keep it up.
  6. DylanD.
    Dec 5, 2005
    This is the best wrestling game i've played since the original DOR. Amazing storyline and the best lineup of legends in any of the games.

#18 Most Discussed GameCube Game of 2005
#20 Most Shared GameCube Game of 2005

1. All in all, what Day of Reckoning 2 presents to us is a few tweaks to the original Day of Reckoning - some good, most bad.
  2. Game Informer
    If you're only a casual wrasslin' fan, is it worth checking out? Eh. Sorta. [Oct 2005, p.138]
  3. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    Slightly better than last year's game, but it's still nothing special. [Oct 2005, p.119]