7.2

1. Jun 11, 2011
    Was a bit sceptical at first, but man am I hooked now. I love the characters and the way the physics work. You really have to land correctly and stay on the ground as much as possible to get the fastest time. The daily leaderboards are great and this is just the kind of game you can just pick up and play for a while and then come back to later. Even though it already gets on my nerves whenWas a bit sceptical at first, but man am I hooked now. I love the characters and the way the physics work. You really have to land correctly and stay on the ground as much as possible to get the fastest time. The daily leaderboards are great and this is just the kind of game you can just pick up and play for a while and then come back to later. Even though it already gets on my nerves when I've been restarting a level for hundred times, I can't help but to keep playing :D Expand
  2. Jun 11, 2011
    When I first saw details of this game I thought it looked like another Chop Chop runner clone. I couldn't have been more wrong! Any fans of Trials HD should be instantly hooked as 1000 Heroz has exactly the same "just one more go" mentality. The courses are tough to master with expert timing and a deft thumb tap required to hit the perfect line. The controls are simple and intuitive (noWhen I first saw details of this game I thought it looked like another Chop Chop runner clone. I couldn't have been more wrong! Any fans of Trials HD should be instantly hooked as 1000 Heroz has exactly the same "just one more go" mentality. The courses are tough to master with expert timing and a deft thumb tap required to hit the perfect line. The controls are simple and intuitive (no tilt sensor used thank god) and the use of momentum really does make for a challenging experience. Hit the downslope cleanly and you'll keep momentum. Overshoot and your speed drops dramatically. It's this striving for precision that keeps you coming back whenever you have 5 minutes spare.
    The daily leaderboards are fiercely competitive and the ability to make a custom league for you and your friends is a nice addition too.
    All in all one of the best games in terms of gameplay and value for money to grace the AppStore.
  3. Jun 11, 2011
    This game is amazing. If you are addicted to leader boards, speed running, and simple yet addictive game play, this is a cheap game to pick up that will keep you coming back for the next three years. What other game can do that?? Love it.
  4. Jun 11, 2011
    This is a very addicting platforming game. The touchscreen controls are very well executed, the art style is appealing, and the game itself constantly challenges you to better your times through daily leaderboards, medal times, and the inclusion of "relics" which are unlocked after earning the silver medal time on any particular level.

My only irk with this game is how the relic system is

My only irk with this game is how the relic system is executed. While they add a huge incentive to achieve a silver medal time, it takes away from the ultimate goal of earning a gold medal since you don't earn anything more by doing so. It leaves the gold medal time more of a chore that should be completed than a challenge that needs to be conquered.
  5. Jun 11, 2011
    1000 Heroz has me glued to my phone like I was three years ago when I had just got my first iPhone - At first the games & apps were so new and I couldn't go to sleep without laying in bed playing some lame game for hours before finally passing out - 1000 Heroz is not a lame game - it has brought new life into my iphone usage - Tons of replay value and addictive gameplay - I highly1000 Heroz has me glued to my phone like I was three years ago when I had just got my first iPhone - At first the games & apps were so new and I couldn't go to sleep without laying in bed playing some lame game for hours before finally passing out - 1000 Heroz is not a lame game - it has brought new life into my iphone usage - Tons of replay value and addictive gameplay - I highly recommend this game to anyone who's looking for a cheap game with lots of content - 1000 days for a buck, how can you pass that up? Expand

1. Sep 7, 2011
    1000 Heroz's daily task mechanic is what really makes this game stand out, and encourages the kind of long-term play that the strongest iOS games have.
  2. Jul 27, 2011
    A great title which will engage those who dare to play it for more than five minutes.
  3. Jul 5, 2011
    The real question is whether or not I'll actually want to keep coming back for that long. I can't say for sure, but right now I really want to see what each day has to offer.