Solve a year’s worth of Simon & Schuster crossword puzzles on your iPhone or iPod touch, all in one simple download. 365 Crosswords contains unique and challenging crossword puzzles for solvers of every level. Created by the best constructors-–and edited by top puzzle master John M. Samson-—these puzzles brought to you by the original crossword publishers, Simon and Schuster, offer hours of entertainment.
Play 365 Crosswords anywhere, anytime, without a WiFi or 3G connection, and without a subscription.
• Sort and choose crosswords by degree of difficulty, level of completion, author, or title
• Jump right into play with the “Pick One For Me” option
• Download free bonus and themed puzzles in application updates
• Solve puzzles in “pen” or “pencil” mode
• Solve difficult “rebus” crosswords by selecting multiple letter mode
• Check or reveal a letter, a word, or the entire grid
Are you up for the challenge? Fire up your iPhone or iPod touch, get ready to tap and find out!
• Manage and sort puzzles from the List Puzzles menu
• All settings can be accessed by tapping the gear-shaped icon from the Main Menu
• To key in answers, click the pencil icon to bring up the keyboard
• To check/reveal answers (with cheating enabled), click the green check icon
About Simon & Schuster:
In 1924, Simon & Schuster published its first title, The Cross Word Puzzle Book. Not only was it the publisher's first release -- it was the first collection of crossword puzzles ever printed.
Today, eighty-five years later, the legendary Simon & Schuster Crossword Puzzle Book series maintains its status as the standard-bearer for cruciverbal excellence.… Expand