Angry Birds Rio iOS

6.0

1. Jan 5, 2012
    Angry Birds Rio is just a quick moneymaker for EA Games. It's the same game but with different levels. I may not be the best marketer in the world, but couldn't this have been an update to the original? It in no way deserves full recognition as an individual game. It doesn't upgrade gameplay nor evolve the graphic. The Christmas album of the Angry Birds merchandise. Any plus sides? NiceAngry Birds Rio is just a quick moneymaker for EA Games. It's the same game but with different levels. I may not be the best marketer in the world, but couldn't this have been an update to the original? It in no way deserves full recognition as an individual game. It doesn't upgrade gameplay nor evolve the graphic. The Christmas album of the Angry Birds merchandise. Any plus sides? Nice graphics and the original wasn't terrible either. Just not worth your $1. Collapse
  2. Oct 14, 2011
    A fun game, but at this point, I think Rovio Mobile should stop with the Angry Birds games. Not that they are bad; they are downright excellent, but that sometimes you get bored from flinging birds at pigs.
  3. Dec 12, 2013
    What "Angry Birds Rio" lacks are new ideas. It's basically the exact same as the previous two but with some change in scenery. If they're going to make another Angry Birds game, I really hope that there's some new additions in the features.
  4. Jan 8, 2013
    Angry Birds Rio is just like the same old Angry Birds but has a extra thing other than birds in cages. That is:
    -Graphics have improved
    -The color is more vibrant
    -Rio is excellent
    -The crowd is now and then exciting
    To me Rio is better than the original and must be downloaded for your iOS
  5. Dec 5, 2013
    Rovio is all about making money these days, and Angry Birds Rio is where they shifted to just that. Pretty much the same old Angry Birds game with some movie characters. I got an overdose of this game while playing the original, and this was the third Angry Bird game with the same mechanics?
  6. Jan 5, 2012

1. May 11, 2011
    As popular as the series is, some evolution needs to happen if it wants to have the long term staying power of a Mario or a Pac-Man. In Rio, we're starting to see the first glimmer of that evolution.
  2. Apr 23, 2011
    Its great presentation and level design and its great replay value make Angry Birds Rio a must for Apple users, both Angry Birds followers and newcomers.
  3. Apr 20, 2011
    The Rio version reinforces the privileged status of compulsory purchase by those who may have access to it.