Angry Birds Space iOS

6.4

1. Sep 3, 2012
    Angry Birds' goal is mainly wasting as much of your time as it possibly can....and it succeeds completely in fulfilling this need! I think that's why they went to the stock market. Angry birds must be the most lame game in history. They are "the" only one in their category "strategic non-action" ...impressive!
  2. Apr 3, 2012
    The reason why this is so low is due to only having two chapters with levels before having to pay for more. Considering we pay for regular angry birds and got every level added in for free after that, this is quite a let down. This game is fun but yet the fact that Rovio has become the mobile games Activision sickens me. This app is a waste of time and money for me. It is inconvenient thatThe reason why this is so low is due to only having two chapters with levels before having to pay for more. Considering we pay for regular angry birds and got every level added in for free after that, this is quite a let down. This game is fun but yet the fact that Rovio has become the mobile games Activision sickens me. This app is a waste of time and money for me. It is inconvenient that they decided to make you pay for the app twice maybe 3 times. Expand

1. Games Master UK
    Apr 27, 2012
    For 69p, Angry Birds still represents a great bargain for five minute bursts of play. [June 2012, p.84]
    If you ignore the game's pushing for in-app purchases, you'll find 60 levels that revitalizes Angry Birds in ways we didn't think were possible. Angry Birds remains the king of physics puzzlers.
  3. Apr 23, 2012
    Angry Birds Space introduces enough changes to avoid being called stale, but, ultimately, it's more of the same.