6.0

1. Nov 5, 2013
    Best Angry Birds game yet. Such a fun little experience and tons of fun choosing your side that your on. I really recommend it. It really worth your time.
  2. Nov 18, 2013
    Angry Birds Star Wars II is the 5th Angry Birds to come to iOS. It does look good but in my opinion it lacks the fun of angry birds. Now they have added power ups it seems to easy and I lost interest about a hour in. I felt i ha to push my self to actually play enough so i could write this. If your a fan of Angry Birds buy this one you might like it. This has not pushed me away from Angry Birds.

Overall
    -Good Graphics
    -Lacks the Fun
    -Stupid Cheating Power ups
    Score 55/100
  3. Feb 25, 2014
    this is definitely the best angry birds. its got the best graphics and for the first time you play as the pigs. whoever sais this game aint fun is talking s***.

1. Mar 11, 2014
    Everybody knows that the prequel episodes of Star Wars are diarrhea, but Rovio's vision isn't bird poop. The game let's you play as the imperial pigs or the birds of the old republic and the level design is puzzle-based. Bird Wars works like a charm! [Nov 2013]
  2. Dec 17, 2013
    The throwaway fun of the first game is sadly lost due to the prevalence of microtransactions. [Issue#142, p.117]
    Won’t blow you away with new additions or characters, and you’ll have a lingering feeling that you’ve played it all before. That doesn’t mean it isn’t fun, though.