6.1

1. Jul 18, 2014
    I first played Angry Birds Star Wars in Facebook. After it was deleted I downloaded it on my tablet. I wanted to know what would happen in the other levels. The game is not the best, but not the worst. I am not fan of the levels in space, also there wasn't any levels in Jabba's palace and his sail bridge. Also I expected to see more birds to play with them. So that is my thought about the game, everyone is free to think something different, I love different thoughts. Expand
  2. Feb 24, 2014
    I have no idea why the console version sucks but the ios version is one of the most fun games I have ever played on a touch screen. some people say that the previous games are better but I disagree because of the game's improved graphics ,levels and powers of the birds. this game is freaking great.
  3. Jul 28, 2013
    I am officially addicted to this game. I was already a star wars junkie and I liked the angry birds stuff already so putting these two together just works for me. People that think this game is just about throwing birds at pigs are way off and more than likely haven't played the game past a level or two. The game takes a LOT of thought actually and the fact that you have such a variety of character types to shoot just adds to it's complexity. I love the wookie birds and the force birds are quite clever. Love it. I only give it a 9 because some of the boards are just ridiculous hard. Expand
  4. Mar 10, 2013
    i cant stand how heavily OVER RATED this franchise is, its just throwing birds at pigs, REALLY REPETITIVE and BORING! i can't see how people are liking this, and i don't post this review only to hate on angry birds, no, this game, is EXACTLY the same as ALL of the other titles in this franchise, it was fun, for like the first couple minutes, but after that it's just up and boring. period.
  5. Mar 6, 2013
    Its a great iOS game. Of course most angry bird iOS games are good but this one is just too good. Its great but unfortunately i'm stuck you probably don't care but i'm just putting that out there.
  6. Jan 17, 2013
    Nice addition to the Angry Birds family, although I believe many levels are too difficult (if not impossible) to win with all the stars. The new gameplay aditions with the new birds based on Star Wars are really nice.
  7. Nov 19, 2012
    This is a fantastic little game and a welcome, refreshing addition to the Angry Birds franchise. What I really like about this iteration is that it's clearly had a lot of spit and polish added, there's clearly a lot of love here for both Angry Birds and Star Wars ... so long as Rovio don't go too far with this and start making Indiana Jones, Batman etc etc, I think this was a great move.
  8. Nov 12, 2012
    This is the finest Angry Birds game Rovio has made so far. What is there not to like about the game? You get elements of both the original Angry Birds and Angry Birds in Space and birds that have the abilities of Star Wars characters like the force, lightsabers and blasters. Just imagine Angry Birds mixed in with the story of the Original Star Wars Trilogy and you have this masterpiece of a game. Don't watch any trailers for this game. Play it without watching anything about it beforehand. That helps with the wow factor of this game. It's a gorgeous mixture.

Be warned: This game is insanely addictive.
  9. Mar 10, 2013

1. Dec 18, 2012
    Using the Red Bird's lightsaber mid-flight is a joy. [Jan 2013, p.89]
  2. Dec 12, 2012
    This mix'n'match of brands is by far the best adaptation of Angry Birds. It combines all the best sides of the game series and throws in a really nice set of characters. The force is strong in this one. [Dec 2012]
  3. Nov 29, 2012
    It is a great addition to the Angry Birds universe, giving you more of what you had before whilst feeling fresh enough to warrant the small expenditure. And the best part is this: There's not a bloody Jar Jar Binks in sight. Splendid.