5.8

1. Apr 29, 2013
    Well, I played the first iOS predator game, really liked that one, it was more casual than this title. I think this game is a punch and kick game, but with a lot of features, nice upgrades and a lot of them. The pictures I saw at Appstore do not make justice to the game, because the graphics are much better when you play, and the sound quality is good. The game keeps you busy. The gameplay is simple, but is enjoyable. Expand
  2. Mar 9, 2013
    A cool and dynamic slasher about alens and predators. Lots of upgrades, levels, possibilities how to kill your prey. But broken: have a lot of lags, bugs and, I do not actually understand, what the matter to chose, who will you be, if in the game you will play both as alien and predator one after another?
  3. Mar 9, 2013

1. Mar 17, 2013
    There’s an overall feeling here of the license not living up to its potential.
  2. Mar 17, 2013
    A great choice for the fans of the series. It may not be perfect, but it's entertaining and offers some remarkable aspects.
  3. Mar 6, 2013
    So Aliens vs Predator: Evolution isn't perfect, but it is playable and pretty faithful to the franchise (bar using a facehugger as a helping hand on Alien missions). With decent graphics and 19 different levels, split between Predator and Alien sections, Evolution should give you a good run for your money.