Battleground Defense iOS

5.8

1. Dec 9, 2011
    Battleground Defense is a decent tower defense game. There are 9 different maps which includes an open map. The gameplay is awesome. I would rate it as one of the best tower defense games I have played.
  2. Dec 10, 2011
    First when i saw Battleground Defense in Appstore, i thought what the heck can this game provide for 0.99$.. I took a chance and now i'm addicted. The gameplay is awesome with real war like graphics. I loved all their maps as well. To sum it up, ths game is a surprise package and i loved myself for getting it on my iPad...
  3. Dec 10, 2011
    Loved Battleground Defense. Nice gameplay and graphics.They have integrated the classic Tower Defense gameplay with modern warfare. Would recomment to all tower defense fans.
  4. Dec 13, 2011
    Any tower defense fan will like battleground defense. I was waiting for a long time for a tower defense game with modern war theme. The developers have done a good job.
  5. Dec 13, 2011
    Tower defense meets modern warfare. Battleground defense was money well spent. The pricing is good at just $0.99. I would recommend this game to all TD fans.

There are no critic reviews yet.