8.3

1. Mar 24, 2014
    I signed up for this website just to write a review for this game - because I was so impressed by it ! design - 10/10 interface 10/10 gameplay - 10/10 audio - 10/10 the only reason i gave it 9 is because i think they could add some more levels to develop characters in a different way other then just fight...but its just me nitpicking anyway this game is great and if you like the genre you should get it! Expand
  2. Jan 23, 2014
    3 years after the release, still (by far) the best RPG on IOS. Personally in my top 20 out of 1000+ games I have played on mobile. If you appreciate RPG, just don't think about it, pay the 3$, have your 8 hours of fun (minimum, there is 12 playable character, if you want to discover all the powers and weapons, it took me 35 hours, and I still had fun).
  3. May 14, 2011
    I've finished it twice, it was a lot of fun. I loved the simple clean style of the characters and FX. Selecting characters that were overlapping was difficult at times, but an understandable short coming. Perhaps another row of character icons similar to the powerup icons to help with character selecting? Eagerly waiting a sequel.
  4. May 14, 2011

1. Jan 16, 2012
    Fun as it may be, what makes Battleheart a tremendous success is the uniqueness of its formula.
  2. Dec 19, 2011
    A cute action-RPG in which you battle monsters and upgrade your gear. Works better on iPad.
  3. Apr 21, 2011
    Battleheart is a brilliant production that you shouldn't miss: surprisingly deep, Battleheart will catch you with its terrific graphics and simple gameplay, granting hours of fun. Tons of items and great personalization features will keep you on your iPhone for quite some time.