7.3

1. Aug 22, 2014
    Horribly overrated game. Below average RPG. The game has absolutely zero depth. You fight substantially the same battle every round. There is no world and every battleground is exactly the same. No storyline, etc etc.

The company behind this game, "Mika Mobile", has incredibly poor business practice. They decided to release this game on the Android market for $2.99 and then drop any and all support for the game, practically screwing over Android customers that have purchased the game.

I won't be supporting anymore games released from Mika Mobile and I suggest that you don't give them any of your money either. They don't care about the consumer, it's all about the money. It's hilarious to see this kind of attitude from a small-time developer.
  2. Mar 24, 2014
    I signed up for this website just to write a review for this game - because I was so impressed by it !

design - 10/10 interface 10/10 gameplay - 10/10 audio - 10/10 the only reason i gave it 9 is because i think they could add some more levels to develop characters in a different way other then just fight...but its just me nitpicking anyway this game is great and if you like

design - 10/10
    interface 10/10
    gameplay - 10/10
    audio - 10/10

anyway this game is great and if you like the genre you should get it!
  3. Jan 23, 2014
    3 years after the release, still (by far) the best RPG on IOS. Personally in my top 20 out of 1000+ games I have played on mobile. If you appreciate RPG, just don't think about it, pay the 3$, have your 8 hours of fun (minimum, there is 12 playable character, if you want to discover all the powers and weapons, it took me 35 hours, and I still had fun).
  4. May 14, 2011
    I've finished it twice, it was a lot of fun. I loved the simple clean style of the characters and FX. Selecting characters that were overlapping was difficult at times, but an understandable short coming. Perhaps another row of character icons similar to the powerup icons to help with character selecting? Eagerly waiting a sequel.
  5. May 14, 2011

1. Jan 16, 2012
    Fun as it may be, what makes Battleheart a tremendous success is the uniqueness of its formula.
  2. Dec 19, 2011
    A cute action-RPG in which you battle monsters and upgrade your gear. Works better on iPad.
  3. Apr 21, 2011
    Battleheart is a brilliant production that you shouldn't miss: surprisingly deep, Battleheart will catch you with its terrific graphics and simple gameplay, granting hours of fun. Tons of items and great personalization features will keep you on your iPhone for quite some time.