• Publisher: Simogo
  • Release Date: Feb 16, 2012
7.7

1. Mar 30, 2012
    If it weren't for it being TO simply - I'd love this game.
    It got cool, upbeat music, appealing style but no sense to hook you with it's gameplay.

After 10-15 minutes I'm already bored. I wish it could give me something else.
    But hey - try it out at least. Hopefully you'll enjoy it more then I did.
  2. Mar 29, 2012
    While I can appreciate this game for it's artistic style, polish and demeanor, I simply don't enjoy it that much. It's definitely a game that I wish I liked more than I do. There's simply no hook for me in terms of gameplay. You just tap to the beat trying to synchronize your path with the rhythm, the only payoff is finishing the level perfectly, which simply doesn't feel all that great.
  3. Apr 5, 2012
    Lovely game.Was completely addicted from the time I bought it.Concept is beautiful and patience is required at every stage.There is a joy in clearing the finale as well!! ...Great game by Simogo..Totally worth its price.
  4. Jan 3, 2013
    Man, I so adore this wonderfully charming little game! Blending the very best that puzzle, platform, and rhythm genre's have to offer, Beat Sneak Bandit is right up there (with World of Goo, Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP, Machinarium, and The World Ends With You), as one of my top five games on the entire iOS platform. Yes, this utterly fabulous, addict-a-thon is really *that* good. The graphics, the art, the music, the level design, and even the sense of humour that Simogo brings to the table are all absolutely top drawer.

Oh, and if Simogo are listening, I have one simple request - PLEASE, please (pretty please?) bring Beat Sneak Bandit, Bumpy Road, and Kosmo Spin to Playstation Vita. Okay, that's more like three (not so) simple requests, but you get the gist. A 'Simogo HD Collection' on PSN or even a 'Simogo 3D Collection on Nintendo's 3DS eShop would comfortably be one of the standout highlights of 2013. For me at least. Go on Simogo, you know it makes sense!
  5. May 11, 2012
    Great concept, and great execution. Kind of easy, but not enough to turn you off. It is a challenge to get a perfect score on every level. Overall, I was very pleased with this game.
  6. Feb 19, 2012
    I had a ton of fun with Beat Sneak Bandit. I got hooked to it in my first few minutes playing it, and couldn't stop. It has animated, cute graphics and music which totally fits and changes often so it is not repetitive. Its difficulty is well balanced as the normal levels are easy-intermediate difficulty while the shadow levels (harder levels in which everything is a silhouette) are intermediate-hard. My only problem was that when I first started the game I had no clue when to move my character and had to rely on the top of the screen (where it shows when you can move) rather than the audio. I had a pleasant time with it, and can't wait to go back to playing it. Also, there is replay value in collecting more clocks. Expand
  7. Jun 19, 2012
    this game is fun to play a couple of times but afterwards it gets boring. the music is nice and fun but the game is simply not as addictive as you would hope it to be
  8. Jul 29, 2012
    Please stop boring me with childish **** 10-15 minutes I'm already bored. I wish it could give me something else. You just tap to the beat trying to synchronize your path with the rhythm, the only payoff is finishing the level perfectly, which simply doesn't feel all that great.

1. Apr 17, 2012
    An excellent and original rhythm puzzle game. [Apr 2012]
  2. Apr 12, 2012
    There's something intoxicating about playing a game as upbeat as this one is. [May 2012, p.29]
  3. Apr 8, 2012
    Puzzlegames with musical elements aren't anything new, but Beat Sneak Bandit does feel the part. The game has a delightful graphical style and easy to learn but hard to master gameplay.