• Publisher: Simogo
  • Release Date: Feb 16, 2012
7.7

1. Mar 29, 2012
    While I can appreciate this game for it's artistic style, polish and demeanor, I simply don't enjoy it that much. It's definitely a game that I wish I liked more than I do. There's simply no hook for me in terms of gameplay. You just tap to the beat trying to synchronize your path with the rhythm, the only payoff is finishing the level perfectly, which simply doesn't feel all that great.
  2. Mar 30, 2012
    If it weren't for it being TO simply - I'd love this game.
    It got cool, upbeat music, appealing style but no sense to hook you with it's gameplay.

After 10-15 minutes I'm already bored. I wish it could give me something else.
    But hey - try it out at least. Hopefully you'll enjoy it more then I did.
  3. Jul 29, 2012
    Please stop boring me with childish **** 10-15 minutes I'm already bored. I wish it could give me something else. You just tap to the beat trying to synchronize your path with the rhythm, the only payoff is finishing the level perfectly, which simply doesn't feel all that great.

1. Apr 17, 2012
    An excellent and original rhythm puzzle game. [Apr 2012]
  2. Apr 12, 2012
    There's something intoxicating about playing a game as upbeat as this one is. [May 2012, p.29]
  3. Apr 8, 2012
    Puzzlegames with musical elements aren't anything new, but Beat Sneak Bandit does feel the part. The game has a delightful graphical style and easy to learn but hard to master gameplay.