Bloons TD 5 iOS

7.1

1. Sep 27, 2015
    Bloons Tower Defense 5 is not only the best in the prolific series thus far, it's one of the best Tower Defense games I've ever played. The level of customization available is second to none, the numerous towers (both old and new) are devilishly creative, and Missions and Challenges keep things fresh when the going gets rough. However, what's ultimately the most endearing and rewardingBloons Tower Defense 5 is not only the best in the prolific series thus far, it's one of the best Tower Defense games I've ever played. The level of customization available is second to none, the numerous towers (both old and new) are devilishly creative, and Missions and Challenges keep things fresh when the going gets rough. However, what's ultimately the most endearing and rewarding aspect of the game is the depth - there's just so much to learn! The journey from Easy to Impoppable is loaded to the brim with delicious bloon-popping fun, and it's certainly worth some of your time (or, in my case, all of it!) Expand
  2. Nov 20, 2013
    Out from BTD4, this game has improved in almost every level, with more customizable stuff. I could play this for hours before even thinking about getting up.
  3. Oct 18, 2013
    Tower defense games are many and varied, and Bloons Tower Defense games are definitely some of the best. Having played BTD5 for iOS, I can say that it is a very fun and enjoyable game. There are many levels with enough variation to keep you interested for a long time.

However if you do start to get bored then you can always have a go at the many missions that the game offers, with varying degrees of difficulty. There are literally several hundred missions to keep you entertained and occupied, and the choice is randomised, so you are able to choose whether or not you want to do a particular mission at a certain time.

In game currency however is quite hard to come by, and purchasing it separately as a micro-transaction is a downside to the game, as the cash can be very handy in your game, as well as helping to extend the playability of the game. If you like the game enough, buying the in game cash is worth it to expand your BTD5 experience.

Overall it is a very good game, I have had no problems with it crashing (running iOS7) and it seems to be a very stable app. Tower Defense games are randomised according to how you choose to play so for the price that it is on the App Store, it is definitely worth it for the time you can get out of it.
  4. Jan 23, 2014
    This is my favourite game. Mobile version is better than normal 3 new towers and other stuff. it cost only 2,99 but it's a lot of fun. I like it very much.
  5. Oct 7, 2014
    This game might look stupid, but it is very poppin' fun. it gives you a challenge and you haft to know what your doing. i play this game on ninjakiwi.com and it is not easy. And one of the best bloons poppin' games ever and better than the crappy 1st bloons TD. Heck, and you never get bored with it. it is one of the best tower diffents games EVER!
  6. Apr 3, 2015
    This monstrosity barely deserves to be called a game. The levels are too easy for me and I played an advanced level on hard first time. This game lacks the strategy and planning that a "defense" game should have. Place everything at the end and the beginning of the path and you win. Horrible game.
  7. Feb 22, 2017
    i love your games a lot but can you change the price of btd 5 for free because there are some people that are poor and they want that game so plz make it free plz

1. Nov 28, 2012
    Bloons 5 TD doesn't introduce anything new to the tower defense genre, but it's polished and fun.
  2. Nov 25, 2012
    A game that seems like it's trying to wheedle even more cash out of you despite its base price tag. It's still fun, and one of the better examples of tower defense on the market, but it's hard to escape the impression that Bloons TD 4 wasn't so piratical in its drive to urge you to spend premium currency.
  3. Nov 25, 2012
    Those willing to dive in to a tower defense game that's ready and willing to be deep should check it out as well. This is one of the best $2.99 (plus in-app purchases for currency) values on the App Store.