Boom Beach iOS

5.9

1. Aug 10, 2014
    After spent 3months playing two accounts, one paid with real money and another free account from my wife(she stopped long time ago). I have a conclusion that this game is a p2w game use free player as meat, no matter how those fanboys like TC111 trying to defend it, the mm system with vp is forcing the player gather more resources with less winning, the paid players will always foundAfter spent 3months playing two accounts, one paid with real money and another free account from my wife(she stopped long time ago). I have a conclusion that this game is a p2w game use free player as meat, no matter how those fanboys like TC111 trying to defend it, the mm system with vp is forcing the player gather more resources with less winning, the paid players will always found themselves many opponents with high vp but unlvled base, while the free players will feel like surrounded by low vp but fully lvled powerful players, every lvl up will just like hitting the wall with face. From the forum and the more and more harder to find big fish, I could see that this game is turning into a small group fanboys entrainment, guess many players was just scared away by its mm and unfair design, finding more frustration than enjoyment ,then quit playing, just like my wife. Now I feel it will never give me enjoyment like CoC, so let the fanboys have it all. Expand
  2. Apr 14, 2014
    Well here is another cash grabber from Supercell. I wasn't a big fan of clash of clans but i was addicted to it. However, Boom Beach is the same game but this time with less humor and charm that COC had. There is fun to be had though, managing squads to destroy other beaches and using power ups is very rewarding and fun. But the game slows down and you know what that means!!! CashWell here is another cash grabber from Supercell. I wasn't a big fan of clash of clans but i was addicted to it. However, Boom Beach is the same game but this time with less humor and charm that COC had. There is fun to be had though, managing squads to destroy other beaches and using power ups is very rewarding and fun. But the game slows down and you know what that means!!! Cash Grabbing! Which strategy games are really good at. If you want to spend 30 bucks for extra squads you might install it but if you want to save time- ignore it and just play Clash Of Clans. Expand
  3. Apr 13, 2014
    Yet another long term, pointless, money grabbing app. These so called "Apps" that milk kids and morons for real money for things such as gems/coins/points etc should be banned!

Apps will never be a touch on gaming if this is the generic route it has chose to go down, aside from pro stuff like pages etc and Final Cut Pro/motion the last true app was angry birds. You paid, you played

You paid, you played and that was the game.

If your a points/gem/coin buyer then I honestly think your destroying what Apps should be like.
    An app should be like a real console game or DVD/bluray, you buy it (the developer makes money) and you play it (because you have paid for it)- is it really that hard to understand?

Stop milking money from morons and kids, make a game that can succeed from it being a good game that people want to play and buy.
    Don't give away a freebie and charge money to build a base or play the game more often just to upgrade a virtual tower/ wall or knock down a tree or something.

It's not a new thing, I played mob wars years ago and it's the exact same concept.
    You battle someone and build a virtual base and gang, to get far you have to enter a voluntary coma before you can do something else as build time takes away your life.

Seriously, a well known game company OR serious indie guys, make something that people want to play and it will sell.

If you disagree, would you buy a PS4/Xbox one/WiiU/PC/Mac game and buy DLC after DLC after DLC etc just to be able to play the game without boring time waits to play it some more? No... Thought not.
  4. Aug 16, 2014
    The game is above avarage until you hit soft cap leadership points which i did around 72 points (15-20 successful player raids) at lvl14. meanwhile townhall upgrade requiring stone with stone quarry available at lvl15 so your only income is raiding stone for minimal amounts while getting hammered by players 25-35lvl depending on their scores. it would probably take me 2weeks gettingThe game is above avarage until you hit soft cap leadership points which i did around 72 points (15-20 successful player raids) at lvl14. meanwhile townhall upgrade requiring stone with stone quarry available at lvl15 so your only income is raiding stone for minimal amounts while getting hammered by players 25-35lvl depending on their scores. it would probably take me 2weeks getting hammered down to **** score so that i can safely gather stone maybe in 3-4days. well who gives a F, app deleted. Expand
  5. May 5, 2015
    Let's make a cr**py d-day sim and charge people to have fun. The logic behind this is godlike in its dumbness. This game should have a sub genre called "money spending sim/time waster".
  6. Dec 5, 2014
    the first few days, i loved the game.

Nice graphics and sound, and i thought the balance between "real progress" and "payed progress" was great. Big Mistake. In the higher levels, you need larger storage for your resources. But to buy some, you need to save money, wood and stones. But you CANT save, because you are raided by other players all the time, just before you have
    the first few days, i loved the game.

Big Mistake.
    In the higher levels, you need larger storage for your resources.

But to buy some, you need to save money, wood and stones.

But you CANT save, because you are raided by other players all the time, just before you have saved enough.

Only solution: Spend real money, to improve your Buildings faster than the others.

But this is a race you cannot win.

De-installed.
  7. Jun 19, 2015
    This game sucks. You will be a level 27 and the only matchups youll get are people who are 15 levels higher than you are which is impossible to beat. When you do get levels lower than you which is rare, they are impossible to beat which is just ridiculious. Its a very frustrating game that neds much improvement before being released to the public. Finish the darn game before putting it onThis game sucks. You will be a level 27 and the only matchups youll get are people who are 15 levels higher than you are which is impossible to beat. When you do get levels lower than you which is rare, they are impossible to beat which is just ridiculious. Its a very frustrating game that neds much improvement before being released to the public. Finish the darn game before putting it on the market its common sense. Expand

1. Apr 16, 2014
    The concept of paying or waiting peaked with Clash of Clans. Boom Beach serves as a reminder why I eventually quit.
  2. Apr 16, 2014
    Boom Beach kept me enthralled for a time, giving moments of memorable excitement. It can't, however, stay out of its own way. The growing wall of requirements and the pace of progression kept this mobile version of the Pacific Theater from becoming one of my favorite mobile games, but it does have a home on my iPhone.
  3. Apr 14, 2014
    Boom Beach is the latest game developed by Supercell. The app is characterized by good graphics, an intuitive gameplay and an excellent tactical component. However, the environments are repetitive and some game mechanics need to improve.