5.9

1. Mar 20, 2014
    At first, it looks like a cool game. It is better in most ways than the first ios zombies app. However, the charm is just not here like it was in the first ios zombies game, and does not last as long as the first.
  2. Aug 7, 2012
    Everything about Black Ops Zombies is awesome, for the other reviewers, they obviously haven't went deep into the story of Black Ops ZOMBIES. The final conclusion (The Moon Easter Egg!) Is nothing shory of epic... The only problem I have is that it gets boring around 33
  3. Feb 5, 2012
    It actually isn't all that bad. But the aiming system (support) is ridiculous. You could literally not use the aiming controls at all (just walk around) and shoot. :) I mean... ok... it's better that you hit the bastards rather than you don't but there should be some challenge into it. - 2 for lack of diversification and that not all bonuses were included...
  4. Dec 21, 2011
    While it isn't nearly as revolutionary as the original, it's still a solid game. Note that at this point there's only one map, more will probably come out soon (some free, others most likely an in app purchase). Great and addicting, especially if you enjoyed the console version. Still a bit expensive, if unsure wait for a price drop and / or new maps to be released.
  5. Dec 5, 2011
    I was in the dichotomy of whether I should buy this game or wait for an inevitable price drop. CACUCA PEO POOP FART U KNO ITS TRU BRO GO CHECKZ AWT MAH SKILLZ AT SERVZSIDE THUGHZ LAWLZ spaghetti pockets
  6. Feb 5, 2012

1. Feb 8, 2012
    Now that we've actually been able to advance past the menus and delve into the gameplay, we are reminded why we enjoyed their previous release so much.
  2. Feb 2, 2012
    If you are a fan of the Call of Duty zombie games then Black Ops Zombies is a must-own addition to your iPad library, if for no other reason than Dead-Ops Arcade. I've easily logged twice as many hours in that mode as the main FPS game, but that will likely change when new maps start to drop.
  3. Dec 22, 2011
    Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies is no doubt a good port as it comes with some very nice graphics and a solid gameplay. The game suffers from several problems, though: cumbersome controls, lack of maps, online issues. Better wait for the next updates.