6.5

1. Apr 2, 2014
    Very enjoyable, every TD gamer should play this game, trust me. It is a very innovative game, with a nice challenge, and will keep you interested until there is no level to finish.
  2. Jan 23, 2014
    I have played only 2 hours so far, but I am not disappointed. I would say the best game I have played in 2014 so far (out of 50 I guess, I am also a video game dev). The game is well polished, the art is really good, the animations are funny, it is full of humor. I have not finished it yet, but it seems that you are not obligated to buy any IAP to progress.
  3. Jan 19, 2014
    This game sucks. If you've played plants vs zombies, i can't see how this is enjoyable. The pacing is just so, boring and frustrating. The achievements aren't real achievments but made to stretch the game out when you repeat the stage so you can get more money. This is not stimulating at all. I do not like this game. What a waste of 3 bucks. I hate how these critic reviews lure me in to get some games that are not very good. Maybe my standard is way higher after playing a game like Hoplite last week which has 8 bit graphics but top notch game play 10/10. Sorcery and Hero Academy are good games too. This game sucks. Do NOT waste your money. Collapse
  4. Jan 19, 2014

1. Feb 3, 2014
    Castle Doombad is funny, addicting and original enough to keep tower defense fans entertained for hours. If you’re looking for a new addiction, then Castle Doombad is your game.
  2. It’s a nice twist on traditional defense-style games. The strategy is surprisingly thoughtful, and the wacky traps rarely failed to bring a smile to my face.
  3. Jan 28, 2014
    Castle Doombad is fun, immediate and packed with plenty of traps and levels. Undoubtedly one of the best tower defense games around.