7.5

1. Sep 8, 2011
    I recently picked up this game and it's slow, and enjoyably paced. I like the depth of the characters and ships, and the graphics and sound effects are awesome. Try it out! Highly recommended!
  2. Sep 8, 2011
    If you like RTS games, this is fantastic example of a polished, deeply entrenching game that will consume many iPhone charges and massive amounts of your time. The in-app purchase approach was a little too blatant for me, but if my money funds future expansions with the same quality, I'm in. :-)
  3. Nov 8, 2011
    Amazing game, also recently i came across a new action game, Fly Smasher. Its an interesting free game for your iPad, available in app store. So the game lovers go ahead and download this game right away.

1. Oct 20, 2011
    Just the fact that this is a Bungie game should alone be enough to garner the interest of any gamer. Combine that with the freemium pricing model that gives you the first chapter of the game for free, and this is a surefire shot of success.
  2. Sep 13, 2011
    The graphics are neat, the background music engaging, and the sound effects brilliant. The Bungie leaderboards and stats also provide an in-depth analysis of your performance.
  3. Sep 12, 2011
    A wonderful video game that'll hopefully blossom into a more fully featured effort in the months ahead.